Birchbox November 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like Tati. I watch a lot of youtubers and I feel like she has a lot of genuine love for beauty and make-up and a lot more knowledge than the average youtuber.

I think the curated box looks amazing. I will definitely pick that on one account. I'm not sure about picking amongst the others. I am looking forward to the sample choice video. Hopefully there will be some decent swatches. Just in the packaging, I'm not sure any of the colors will be super flattering on me, so fingers crossed. I am glad we get to try LOC.

This is everything as of now....

Sample choice:

1. LOC Vibrant Matte Lipsticks – First Kiss, Glam Life, Wildest Dreams
2. LOC One & Done Shadow Sticks – On Point, Impress Me

OR

Glam Life Guru Box:

1. Avene Hydrance Optimale Hydrating Serum
2. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo
3. LOC One & Done Shadow Stick in Day Trip
4. Shiseido Ultimune Eye Power Infusing Eye Concentrate
5. Jouer Lip Enhancer

I like the curated box, I don't like how the sample choice is all their own new makeup line. I'd rather have more of a variety. 

I'm actually excited for this months box! I think it's a great way to get people to try out their new line of makeup, I can understand why some people wouldn't be impressed by that but I think it's great. Now to choose between glam life, wildest dreams, or impress me! And the box itself is gorgeous which doesn't hurt :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmm tough choice. I love the curated box... But I'm not crazy about the eyeshadow shade in it. I'll probably still choose the curated box on one account and another shadow shade on my other account.

I just got the shadow stick I had ordered as soon as the line launched. I ordered it because I couldn't wait until the November box. I was too curios to see how they will be. (I know I have problems  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> , too obsessed with makeup)  I ordered the On Point color. It's very easy to apply and sets well. I liked it better than the Bobbi Brown sticks I have. It was a bit too much light shimmer for me (I had expected it to be more brownish shade) so I layered it with UD Naked palette shadows. The end result was great. I want to try other colors now.

I think I'm going with the Curated Box on one account and the Shadow Stick in Impress Me on the other (assuming it's still available)... I wouldn't mind trying the lipstick, but I have so many lip colors, and I'm not sure if the nude shade (my favorite) would be too light for me.

Just signed up for a subscription. I've been putting it off since they seem to do a lot of fragrance and my family is very sensitive to perfumes. I'll try for a few months and see if I like it. 

Back