Birchbox November 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened my box.  I got the curated box.  Very odd that there is nothing inside the little pillow pack.  It's supposed to have the shadow stick and the Shiseido product.  

I'm excited for the curated box - I've received the Jane Iredale stain before, actually I loved it so much I bought a 3ct lot of the minis on eBay haha. So I'll be glad to have another spare (worth giving up the 10 review points since I've sampled it already!)

edit: I keep screwing up and posting in the wrong post, haha. I got the curated box this month (like I obviously plan to do for December too, lol) and I'm pleased with it. I do love that the curated boxes come so quickly, usually at least a few days faster than my boxes come otherwise. 

My favorite sample was the LOC shadow stick. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes, it's usually a toss up whether a shimmery shadow stick/cream will end up wearing off into my eyes and causing irritation. This one didn't so yay! I'm considering getting another color or two eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back