Birchbox November 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm re-subbing and extra box this month since the beta 2 additional full product boxes are done.

I want all the LOC!  

I had ordered a lip product from the LOC line too but haven't got it yet. I'm anxiously waiting. If it's nearly as good as the eye shadow stick, I'll be needing to order other colors for sure. So far I'm impressed with the line. It exceeded my expectations especially for the price point. I like the fact that the size is small so I don't feel so guilty about wanting another color. It doesn't seem quite as much wasteful even though it still is since I have too many eye shadows. (it's just a tad bit easier to justify in my mind, crazy I know)  :lol:  

Just watched the Nov. sample choice video. I'm really excited about trying the LOC eyeshadow!

I was about to order one, but now I'll wait until my box arrives to see if I want to purchase more. I also like that they are smaller sized - I rarely buy more makeup until I run out of something, so I agree with Reija, I don't have to feel guilty buying another color eyeshadow if I like it! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was corresponding with a CS rep over a promo code related issue and she just told me:
"Unfortunately, I see that our warehouse will be unable to ship LOC Ultimate Collection due to unforeseen inventory issues."

I wonder what will the new November PYS options be...

Update: She sent it to me by mistake. So, probably our PYS are not changed, it was just a shop sale related issue somebody else had.

Last edited by a moderator:
No email yet.  Did anyone get their email?  Also, the link from last month is not working (and it usually does for me).

No email yet.  Did anyone get their email?  Also, the link from last month is not working (and it usually does for me).
Well this is frustrating... I also referred myself on a separate email to get the beauty blender promotion and it's not showing up that I referred anyone. FIX YOURSELF BIRCHBOX. 

I came here to see if anyone got an email and it looks like we haven't gotten them yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I used the sample choice link that I always use and it is still showing october's box..

I believe they're using a new method this month. The way the video explained it, we log into our accounts, choose the "your box" link at the top, and then "customize your next month's box," (the same method for adding bb plus items and add-ons) and when sample choice is open, we make our choice there. The video did say they will send an email reminding us to do this, which I haven't gotten yet (both accounts are aces).

So I don't think the links from previous month's email will update. I did check my accounts via the aforementioned method within the last hour, and it doesn't look like the sample choice selections are open yet.

I believe they're using a new method this month. The way the video explained it, we log into our accounts, choose the "your box" link at the top, and then "customize your next month's box," (the same method for adding bb plus items and add-ons) and when sample choice is open, we make our choice there. The video did say they will send an email reminding us to do this, which I haven't gotten yet (both accounts are aces).

So I don't think the links from previous month's email will update. I did check my accounts via the aforementioned method within the last hour, and it doesn't look like the sample choice selections are open yet.
I did not know this.  Just checked my accounts but still not showing the choice option.  Bummer!

Just talked to customer service (by the way, notice that you can't talk to them on the phone anymore?? The phone recording directs you to the chat or email) and they said we are still getting emails with links and Aces should get theirs by the end of the day today. It is already 3pm PST....very late in the day already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing for me on the east coast. I am hoping they still use an email reminder link or something. 

Back