northwest22

FabFitFun VIP Winter 2015/2016 *Spoilers*

@MET  So I just heard back from fabfitfun's customer service: "Due to a system error with add-ons some items were out of stock, but customers were still able to add them to their carts." In my case, they ran out of the Donni Charm Scarf even though I added it to my box on the first day as well. So they issued a refund for the item and said that they are currently packing my box up and will ship it out soon.

I just wish they had sent out emails to everyone affected as soon as they found out about the issue instead of waiting until their customers had to contact them about the status of their boxes...

• Like 1

Stella A, on 16 Dec 2015 - 10:12 AM, said:

@MET  So I just heard back from fabfitfun's customer service: "Due to a system error with add-ons some items were out of stock, but customers were still able to add them to their carts." In my case, they ran out of the Donni Charm Scarf even though I added it to my box on the first day as well. So they issued a refund for the item and said that they are currently packing my box up and will ship it out soon.

I just wish they had sent out emails to everyone affected as soon as they found out about the issue instead of waiting until their customers had to contact them about the status of their boxes...

I received the automated message yesterday too - shaking head.

I got my first box this morning and I was so excited. I like the curation of items although fingerless gloves confuse me. The Zoya nail polish I got is "Dakota" and it's a gorgeous color. Only problem is, every subscription box I have ever subscribed to has sent me several polishes in a similar color. Lol. Berry hues seem to be the shade of choice for all beauty/lifestyle subscription boxes. I'm pretty excited about the hello fresh card because I've been reading reviews on the service and it seems interesting to try.

The thing I'm NOT happy about, however, are the add-ons. I was quite disappointed actually. I picked out 2 of the mugs, the juice beauty apple moisturizer, and the orange umbrella. I got the black umbrella, the juice beauty exfoliator, and one of the mugs is missing from my box. I mean, being displeased about an umbrella color is so trivial, but I did specifically choose the orange umbrella for the bright color. I would probably have let it go entirely if they hadn't messed up with the 2 other things as well. So I'm going to email customer service and hopefully they will be responsive....

EDIT:
Well, I went back to the jane.com offer and read the fine print, it was for new subscribers only, requires a credit card, and will result in subscribing for future boxes ("but you can cancel at any time"). I am going to dispute the purchase through my credit card and try to get it reversed. If that's not successful, is there anyone here who wants to buy the code from me?

====================================================

I bought an extra winter box plus bonus portable speaker through jane.com as a gift for my daughter-in-law. Today jane.com sent me "a code" that I am supposed to "put in at fabfitfun.com" to actually order the box. But of course they

I am not a dummy, I swear, but I looked at the website and cannot for the life of me figure out where to put this "code" they sent me, to order the winter-box-plus-speaker deal. I went to fabfitfun.com/welcome as directed, but since I am already a subscriber there is nowhere for me to enter any code. Has anyone used jane.com before and can you tell me how to make this work?  I am *this close* to telling them to get lost and disputing the charge.

Thanks!

Edited by DianeER

FedEx seems to have upped its game this week, my FFF moved from CA to OH way faster than my PSMH boxes did.  You guys have me worried about my add-ons, but at least I wasn't counting on them for gifts.  Hopefully even if there are missing items FFF can go back and get more. 

This is probably a bit soon to say given that I haven't received my box yet, but even with the screw-ups, I'm glad they tried something different with the add-ons and want it to be an option every quarter, not just for the holidays.  Although maybe it's best for my wallet if they don't...

Hi

as far as i now for other promotions

if you have an account this will not work, you have to log with another mail, I mean create a new account, and them go to buy or suscribe (I cant remember how is called), and enter the coupon code at the right of the page, it says coupon code or something similar

You should see the Price down and coupon code apply

after your receive your box, don´t forget to cancel suscription or you would be charged

I finally sucribed to this box even nobody helps with my question about weight/size. Anyway, I pay on tuesday, I received my shipping confirmation mail and Winter box is traveling and scheduled to delivery on monday

EDIT:
Well, I went back to the jane.com offer and read the fine print, it was for new subscribers only, requires a credit card, and will result in subscribing for future boxes ("but you can cancel at any time"). I am going to dispute the purchase through my credit card and try to get it reversed. If that's not successful, is there anyone here who wants to buy the code from me?

====================================================

I bought an extra winter box plus bonus portable speaker through jane.com as a gift for my daughter-in-law. Today jane.com sent me "a code" that I am supposed to "put in at fabfitfun.com" to actually order the box. But of course they

I am not a dummy, I swear, but I looked at the website and cannot for the life of me figure out where to put this "code" they sent me, to order the winter-box-plus-speaker deal. I went to fabfitfun.com/welcome as directed, but since I am already a subscriber there is nowhere for me to enter any code. Has anyone used jane.com before and can you tell me how to make this work?  I am *this close* to telling them to get lost and disputing the charge.

Thanks!

a

Update:

I just received my no-add-on box. My tracking email must have gotten lost somewhere, or never sent. Not sure. I didn't pick my options but received the following:

Fingerless gloves in black

Diffuser in lavender

Polish in Blair

Earbuds in black and rosegold

Well it's official for me this is by far the worst sub box fulfillment/customer service box.  I just received my box and am missing one of the add-ons and have a feeling they are not going to be able to fulfill it.  My VIP selections were wrong but I am more upset about the add-on since it was going to be an Christmas gift.

*edit: looked at the packing slip and they actually put a thin label over my 3rd item so there is no way I will be receiving it.  Words fail.

Edited by MET

Well it's official for me this is by far the worst sub box fulfillment/customer service box.  I just received my box and am missing one of the add-ons and have a feeling they are not going to be able to fulfill it.  My VIP selections were wrong but I am more upset about the add-on since it was going to be an Christmas gift.

*edit: looked at the packing slip and they actually put a thin label over my 3rd item so there is no way I will be receiving it.  Words fail.

Just wow.  I assume you've sent off an email / phone call at this point? Do let us know how that goes.  If they can't fulfill the order you placed, they need to make it right! BP resent my order and it arrived here quickly (in time for Christmas gifting). . . and they still gave me a $15 credit for future use to make up for the inconvenience.  That's what should happen here at the least.

As for me. . . still waiting :( Anyone in Canada actually receive a box at this point?

I still haven't received my box or any kind of shipping info.  I've already been credited back my payment for one of my add-ons and now am worried that I will not get the rest of the add-ons that I had selected. Add to this headache that I have to worry about my VIP selections not being honored. This is such a fabfitfun epic fail... :(

@@beastiegirl and @ - I hope you receive your boxes soon!  I honestly wouldn't wish this annoyance on anyone. 

I have written an email to CS but at the time I hadn't realized that my not receiving the 3rd item was intentional.  That's the really annoying and unprofessional part - they just put a label over the item as if I hadn't ordered it .... no notification or credit. 

So my box arrived on Christmas Eve.  It was pretty banged up and someone had written "mis-shipped to Pakistan" on it in Sharpie.  Not kidding.  Somehow a box destined to travel from the US to Canada made its way to Pakistan! At some point on that journey, it had also been opened and resealed with packing tape (so not likely that it was Customs since they usually put a sticker on it indicating that they opened it) and my ear buds are MIA.  Not happy.  I have an email in to FFF Customer Service with pics so I'm hoping they make it right - not really their fault but still. . . I'm hoping they'll send the ear buds and also requested new body creme and a new Dermalogica set (they appear to be sealed but I'm pretty skeeved out by the whole thing to be honest - I'll probably wash the mitts before I wear them).  Not expecting a response until next week with the holiday and all but, well, this was the complete opposite of my Fall experience! I couldn't say enough good things in the Fall and this box was already less exciting and now it's exciting for all the wrong reasons.

• Like 2

Update:  They're sending me the earbuds - hopefully in the colour selection I had picked! No dice on replacing the body creme or Dermalogica set as they are sealed.  That's fine.  I had to ask, right?

• Like 1

The gloves were torn and one of my add-on mugs was broken.  I don't think I have had damaged items in a FFF box before; are they pretty good about replacing things?

• Like 1

FFF customer service responded last week and are shipping my missing/incorrect add-ons. The weird thing is, they didn't ask me to ship the incorrect items back to them. I'm going to have to email them about that. Fingers crossed that this time everything is correct.

Does anyone know how to use the hellofresh voucher? I tried to redeem it but I keep getting "Coupon could not be used." I'm probably being an idiot and doing it all wrong. I can't find any specific instructions for redeeming it either...were they written in the booklet and I just completely missed it?

This is my second box in a row with issues... Giving them one more chance. I like the product selection, but pretty peeved about their 'Select Member' status and the issues I've been having. With this box, I placed my selections within minutes of receiving the email about it being open for item selections. I received 1 out of the 3 I selected. Called and they said they would send replacements for the 2 incorrect. Received only ONE thing.... Still incorrect. Said they're reshipping both again and including a return label for the incorrect stuff.

It's one thing if you have a basic membership, but when you upgrade to annual with the point of being able to choose the items...

Edited by Mnky

I signed up for FFF again in Dec and I just got my box. I have to say that I'm very pleased. I'll use everything in the box so it was well worth it. I don't have the upgraded sub so I can't choose the items.

• Like 3

Did anyone else get the Vere Verto purse add-on?  If so, I'm wondering what your thoughts are!  I've been using it about 3 weeks now and my feelings are mixed.  

I like that the straps can be configured into backpack, shoulder, or cross body.  My issue is that contents of the purse aren't really 'sealed' because there are gaps around the flap.  I also find the flap  hard to secure because you have to push the holes down into the tabs, so when I'm at a store or something I have to lay the bag flat in order to push the straps onto the brass tabs.   

The quality is OK - but I think the suggested retail price of $440 is way too much.  I also wish the bag was just a little bigger - I can only fit my IPad, wallet, and a tiny makeup pouch.   My intentions were to use this when I travel but I don't think the bag is going to be big enough to carry everything I might need for a long day of exploring.   

• Like 2

Sadejane, on 13 Jan 2016 - 1:46 PM, said:

Did anyone else get the Vere Verto purse add-on?  If so, I'm wondering what your thoughts are!  I've been using it about 3 weeks now and my feelings are mixed.  

I like that the straps can be configured into backpack, shoulder, or cross body.  My issue is that contents of the purse aren't really 'sealed' because there are gaps around the flap.  I also find the flap  hard to secure because you have to push the holes down into the tabs, so when I'm at a store or something I have to lay the bag flat in order to push the straps onto the brass tabs.   

The quality is OK - but I think the suggested retail price of $440 is way too much.  I also wish the bag was just a little bigger - I can only fit my IPad, wallet, and a tiny makeup pouch.   My intentions were to use this when I travel but I don't think the bag is going to be big enough to carry everything I might need for a long day of exploring.   

I purchased for my niece as a Christmas gift and overall I was underwhelmed.  I found that it was small and feel I probably could have purchased a nicer leather bag elsewhere.  Lesson learned with FFF and 'add-ons'.

• Like 1

I got my replacement mug and gloves last night, woohoo!

@@Sadejane I got the vereverto bag and when I opened it I was pretty underwhelmed...I feel like I just got swept up in the add-on frenzy and it was NOTHING I would have ever paid $100 (much less $440) for in the store.  Seems like something that could be picked up for $35 at target.  Still trying to figure out how/when I'm going to use it...maybe when I travel to FL with the fam or Vegas for a girls' weekend (and I'll stick a small clutch inside for vegas nights). 

• Like 3