FabFitFun VIP Winter 2015/2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After 2 emails to their customer service, my account was finally refreshed tonight to show my Select status and I was able to make my selections for the Winter box. Really looking forward to this one!!

Time is almost up to add or remove items . . . I added the Vere Verto bag in dove grey and I'm satisfied with the purchase.  I think it's the Repeto bag because I found several 'deals' pages (from Today a few weeks ago and the Real Real) offering the Repeto at a deep discount.  The cheapest was on the Real Real for $69 but I can't find a link for it.  

I found one for the Today show deal, but with shipping it still came out to $97.  There are more colors available through that link . . . but I'm just going to stick with my add on from FFF though because I'm ok with the grey and don't want one more package to keep track of.  

FULL SPOILERS ON MSA!

Each box will include:

JUARA Candlenut Body Creme (Value $38)

Wine Stopper and Charm Set by FabFitFun (Value $15)

Dermalogica Skincare Travel set (special cleansing gel, multi active toner and skin smoothing cream) (Value $45)

Whitney Eve X FabFitFun fingerless gloves (Value $26)

EJH Brand Diffuser in Cinnamon, Pomegranate, Sugar Cookie or Lavender (Value $37)

Zoya Nail Polish (Value $9)

FRENDS Earbuds (Value $80)

Sweet and Spark $40 Gift Card

Shoptiques $25 Gift Card

Hello Fresh 3 Free Meals Coupon

FULL SPOILERS ON MSA!

Each box will include:

JUARA Candlenut Body Creme (Value $38)

Wine Stopper and Charm Set by FabFitFun (Value $15)

Dermalogica Skincare Travel set (special cleansing gel, multi active toner and skin smoothing cream) (Value $45)

Whitney Eve X FabFitFun fingerless gloves (Value $26)

EJH Brand Diffuser in Cinnamon, Pomegranate, Sugar Cookie or Lavender (Value $37)

Zoya Nail Polish (Value $9)

FRENDS Earbuds (Value $80)

Sweet and Spark $40 Gift Card

Shoptiques $25 Gift Card

Hello Fresh 3 Free Meals Coupon
I'm so happy with this box!  Not just a bunch of 'no name' products - these are quality items that you can buy in higher end shops.   I was on the MSA forum and a lot of people are complaining about how much they hate this box. . . I don't understand why though, because this is a great value for $50 (In my opinion, this is more like a Popsugar LE box but for half the price). 

I think it's just because there are fewer items than normal and the gift cards aren't as exciting.  It kind of threw me off for a second too, but then I realized this is what I have always asked for - fewer nicer things rather than more crappy things.  Plus I love wine, whitney port, frends, and dermalogica, so this box is pretty perfect for me.  I'm happy I resubscribed!   

I'm probably most excited about the gloves, nail polish and the Sweet & Spark gift card since they ship free to Canada.  The Hello Fresh gift card, on the other hand, womp womp :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They don't ship here at all.  It would be nice if items like this had an alternate for Canadian subscribers instead of us just missing out.

I love FFF because with my yearly subscription I get to choose products(which is why I have it). I'm picky and only like certain colors. I hate anything gold and always end up giving gold items away to my cousin. I got to choose the color of the headphones and I chose the white because they were silver. Picked the Lavender scent and black gloves. Getting a say in what I receive is a big plus, less disappointments. I was happy with the 3 items I got to choose so I felt good about this box. I really like the other items so it's a win for me.  

Just me or does the wine stopper look a little NSFW in that pic? I literally did a double take
Ha! True.

But I think it's like this Umbra Drinking Buddy set-

Umbra Drinking Buddy Wine Bottle Stopper and Wine Glass Markers, 7-Piece Set https://www.amazon.c...d_AasywbVHAYGPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Just me or does the wine stopper look a little NSFW in that pic? I literally did a double take 
HA!!!!  Totally.

I ordered a fall box when one randomly popped up in the fall shop after FFF had told me they were sold out, and I got really lucky on colors.  I assume that means I will have bad luck this time and get the navy gloves.  For some reason I was thinking black and gray were the only options. 

Edited to add:

Ohh, the reason I thought they were black and gray was because those were the select options posted on MSA.  Those gloves in the IG pic are navy though, right???

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2015/11/fabfitfun-box-winter-2015-2.html

Last edited by a moderator:
HA!!!!  Totally.

I ordered a fall box when one randomly popped up in the fall shop after FFF had told me they were sold out, and I got really lucky on colors.  I assume that means I will have bad luck this time and get the navy gloves.  For some reason I was thinking black and gray were the only options. 

Edited to add:

Ohh, the reason I thought they were black and gray was because those were the select options posted on MSA.  Those gloves in the IG pic are navy though, right???

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2015/11/fabfitfun-box-winter-2015-2.html
I see what you mean, it does look like the gloves are navy ... maybe it's just the lighting.   Somehow I was able to select my options, even though I'm not an annual subscriber. I chose black, just because I already have a pair of grey glove.  But I would have been happy with either color because the design is super cute. 

I'm curious to see how my box arrives, since I added on the purse.  I haven't received a shipping notice yet, but can't wait to get the box & hoping the purse doesn't disappoint. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I got my box today and am pleasantly surprised. I thought I wouldnt like it, based on the spoilers, but once in hand it seems really useful. The giftcards are a total waste and I won't use any of them. Other than that, the gloves are good quality, I've already put the skincare to use, the wine stopper and charms are cute, diffuser I haven't smelled but I'm sure it's nice and I use diffusers in my bathrooms, earbuds surprisingly good quality and they fit like Apple earpods which I prefer, nail polish great brand, body creme get's great reviews. Without the giftcards (again those are useless to me) The items average out to $7.14 each (I paid $50) worth it to me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm curious if anyone who added on items has received their box yet.  As far as I can tell, my box hasn't yet shipped (checked fed ex).  I'm thinking it might be delayed due to the add ons, not sure.   

I got my box today and am pleasantly surprised. I thought I wouldnt like it, based on the spoilers, but once in hand it seems really useful. The giftcards are a total waste and I won't use any of them. Other than that, the gloves are good quality, I've already put the skincare to use, the wine stopper and charms are cute, diffuser I haven't smelled but I'm sure it's nice and I use diffusers in my bathrooms, earbuds surprisingly good quality and they fit like Apple earpods which I prefer, nail polish great brand, body creme get's great reviews. Without the giftcards (again those are useless to me) The items average out to $7.14 each (I paid $50) worth it to me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I will trade you something for the Shoptiques card. 

I'm curious if anyone who added on items has received their box yet.  As far as I can tell, my box hasn't yet shipped (checked fed ex).  I'm thinking it might be delayed due to the add ons, not sure.   
I got my shipping notice yesterday (I only had one add on - the Vere Verto bag).  The box is scheduled to arrive on Monday.

I still haven't received a shipping notice and added several items as Christmas gifts.  My last box never made it out of the warehouse and a new one was sent about a month after everyone else received theirs.  I wrote to CS yesterday but no response. :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back