FabFitFun VIP Winter 2015/2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So FFF ran out of my add-ons and held the entire box - so not only will I not receive what I ordered/the rest will no doubt arrive after Christmas.  Words cannot express how unhappy I am with FFF. 

So FFF ran out of my add-ons and held the entire box - so not only will I not receive what I ordered/the rest will no doubt arrive after Christmas.  Words cannot express how unhappy I am with FFF. 
Oh no!!! I'm sorry.  Hopefully they'll expedite the shipping for you, once they figure out if they can give you the add on items.  They seem to have great customer service and perhaps they'll even comp the box since you didn't get the things you ordered. 

Mine came today with my add on Vere Verto purse.  I'm pleased with the purse and think it's worth $100, though definitely not $400 (I'm currently using a Gryson bag that purchased at a consignment store for $100 and the quality on that bag is just amazing. Probably not fair to compare the two though, as the Gryson originally sold for over $500).  I like the Vere Verto bag a lot though, and am excited about having a purse that converts into a backpack.  

As for the FFF box itself, I'm thrilled with everything I received!  Other than the wine stopper (not really my style), I'll use absolutely everything and it's all such nice quality.  My box came on the same day as the Popsugar Holiday for Her and I'm a lot happier about what I got in my FFF box (especially considering it was half the price of PS).  

@@Sadejane - sounds like a great box for you.  I ordered the bag as a gift and can't wait to see it.

I've struggled a bit with the customer service this box around and I only found out about the missing item because I was concerned that there was no label.  They were very matter of fact about the fact that they sold out and were going to issue me the refund for it and then would begin shipping.  No offer of anything extra (i.e. expedited service or anything).  Leaves me scrambling a bit for gifts....  

@@MET I wonder if I'm in the same boat. I haven't received any shipping info yet.  So I sent them an email last night and I am still waiting for a response. Sigh...

Stella A, on 14 Dec 2015 - 8:37 PM, said:Stella A, on 14 Dec 2015 - 8:37 PM, said:mad:@MET I wonder if I'm in the same boat. I haven't received any shipping info yet.  So I sent them an email last night and I am still waiting for a response. Sigh...
I hope not !  I had to write 2 emails before I received a response and it took about 3 business days from the last email to get a response.  I'm still not sure how they ran out of stuff and am bummed since I ordered on the first day that the add-ons opened up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I might be with you guys; my label was created and then nada. I had quite a few add ons so it makes sense if something is holding it up.

I didn't have any add-ons, received notice of shipping (label created) on December 1 and. . . nothing since then :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Come on!! FWIW I received an email from Bespoke Post last week that a bunch of their boxes had gone missing somehow with their Canadian carrier and that they'd be reshipping mine - I'm really hoping that didn't happen here.  Although a plus to BP's customer service that I didn't have to wait around and contact them I suppose.

I´m really in love with the Winter FFF, and I need a Little help before buying. As I´m outside us I need to use a fordwarding services, and depending of the size of the box the Price is so different between business, so I need your help

Someone could say me the size of a FFF box? I suppose that all are same size. And your weight wihout adds-on acording to FedEx?

I hesitate about this and the popsugar special edition, in videos looks like pop special box is bigger/weighter than fff.

For my last popsugar, I didn't ask before, I choose the wrong fordwarding service, also had the bad luck of a weighted month (november) and I had to pay $55 for the shipping. I learnt the lesson to ask before suscribing!

@MET  So I just heard back from fabfitfun's customer service: "Due to a system error with add-ons some items were out of stock, but customers were still able to add them to their carts." In my case, they ran out of the Donni Charm Scarf even though I added it to my box on the first day as well. So they issued a refund for the item and said that they are currently packing my box up and will ship it out soon.

I just wish they had sent out emails to everyone affected as soon as they found out about the issue instead of waiting until their customers had to contact them about the status of their boxes...

Stella A, on 16 Dec 2015 - 10:12 AM, said:
@MET  So I just heard back from fabfitfun's customer service: "Due to a system error with add-ons some items were out of stock, but customers were still able to add them to their carts." In my case, they ran out of the Donni Charm Scarf even though I added it to my box on the first day as well. So they issued a refund for the item and said that they are currently packing my box up and will ship it out soon.

I just wish they had sent out emails to everyone affected as soon as they found out about the issue instead of waiting until their customers had to contact them about the status of their boxes...
I received the automated message yesterday too - shaking head.

I got my first box this morning and I was so excited. I like the curation of items although fingerless gloves confuse me. The Zoya nail polish I got is "Dakota" and it's a gorgeous color. Only problem is, every subscription box I have ever subscribed to has sent me several polishes in a similar color. Lol. Berry hues seem to be the shade of choice for all beauty/lifestyle subscription boxes. I'm pretty excited about the hello fresh card because I've been reading reviews on the service and it seems interesting to try.

The thing I'm NOT happy about, however, are the add-ons. I was quite disappointed actually. I picked out 2 of the mugs, the juice beauty apple moisturizer, and the orange umbrella. I got the black umbrella, the juice beauty exfoliator, and one of the mugs is missing from my box. I mean, being displeased about an umbrella color is so trivial, but I did specifically choose the orange umbrella for the bright color. I would probably have let it go entirely if they hadn't messed up with the 2 other things as well. So I'm going to email customer service and hopefully they will be responsive....

EDIT:
Well, I went back to the jane.com offer and read the fine print, it was for new subscribers only, requires a credit card, and will result in subscribing for future boxes ("but you can cancel at any time"). I am going to dispute the purchase through my credit card and try to get it reversed. If that's not successful, is there anyone here who wants to buy the code from me?

====================================================

I bought an extra winter box plus bonus portable speaker through jane.com as a gift for my daughter-in-law. Today jane.com sent me "a code" that I am supposed to "put in at fabfitfun.com" to actually order the box. But of course they

I am not a dummy, I swear, but I looked at the website and cannot for the life of me figure out where to put this "code" they sent me, to order the winter-box-plus-speaker deal. I went to fabfitfun.com/welcome as directed, but since I am already a subscriber there is nowhere for me to enter any code. Has anyone used jane.com before and can you tell me how to make this work?  I am *this close* to telling them to get lost and disputing the charge.

Thanks!

FedEx seems to have upped its game this week, my FFF moved from CA to OH way faster than my PSMH boxes did.  You guys have me worried about my add-ons, but at least I wasn't counting on them for gifts.  Hopefully even if there are missing items FFF can go back and get more. 

This is probably a bit soon to say given that I haven't received my box yet, but even with the screw-ups, I'm glad they tried something different with the add-ons and want it to be an option every quarter, not just for the holidays.  Although maybe it's best for my wallet if they don't...

Hi

as far as i now for other promotions

if you have an account this will not work, you have to log with another mail, I mean create a new account, and them go to buy or suscribe (I cant remember how is called), and enter the coupon code at the right of the page, it says coupon code or something similar

You should see the Price down and coupon code apply

after your receive your box, don´t forget to cancel suscription or you would be charged

I finally sucribed to this box even nobody helps with my question about weight/size. Anyway, I pay on tuesday, I received my shipping confirmation mail and Winter box is traveling and scheduled to delivery on monday

EDIT:
Well, I went back to the jane.com offer and read the fine print, it was for new subscribers only, requires a credit card, and will result in subscribing for future boxes ("but you can cancel at any time"). I am going to dispute the purchase through my credit card and try to get it reversed. If that's not successful, is there anyone here who wants to buy the code from me?

====================================================

I bought an extra winter box plus bonus portable speaker through jane.com as a gift for my daughter-in-law. Today jane.com sent me "a code" that I am supposed to "put in at fabfitfun.com" to actually order the box. But of course they

I am not a dummy, I swear, but I looked at the website and cannot for the life of me figure out where to put this "code" they sent me, to order the winter-box-plus-speaker deal. I went to fabfitfun.com/welcome as directed, but since I am already a subscriber there is nowhere for me to enter any code. Has anyone used jane.com before and can you tell me how to make this work?  I am *this close* to telling them to get lost and disputing the charge.

Thanks!

a

Update:

I just received my no-add-on box. My tracking email must have gotten lost somewhere, or never sent. Not sure. I didn't pick my options but received the following:

Fingerless gloves in black

Diffuser in lavender

Polish in Blair

Earbuds in black and rosegold

Well it's official for me this is by far the worst sub box fulfillment/customer service box.  I just received my box and am missing one of the add-ons and have a feeling they are not going to be able to fulfill it.  My VIP selections were wrong but I am more upset about the add-on since it was going to be an Christmas gift.

*edit: looked at the packing slip and they actually put a thin label over my 3rd item so there is no way I will be receiving it.  Words fail.

Well it's official for me this is by far the worst sub box fulfillment/customer service box.  I just received my box and am missing one of the add-ons and have a feeling they are not going to be able to fulfill it.  My VIP selections were wrong but I am more upset about the add-on since it was going to be an Christmas gift.

*edit: looked at the packing slip and they actually put a thin label over my 3rd item so there is no way I will be receiving it.  Words fail.
Just wow.  I assume you've sent off an email / phone call at this point? Do let us know how that goes.  If they can't fulfill the order you placed, they need to make it right! BP resent my order and it arrived here quickly (in time for Christmas gifting). . . and they still gave me a $15 credit for future use to make up for the inconvenience.  That's what should happen here at the least.

As for me. . . still waiting :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Anyone in Canada actually receive a box at this point?

Back