FabFitFun VIP Winter 2015/2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't received my box or any kind of shipping info.  I've already been credited back my payment for one of my add-ons and now am worried that I will not get the rest of the add-ons that I had selected. Add to this headache that I have to worry about my VIP selections not being honored. This is such a fabfitfun epic fail... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@@beastiegirl and @ - I hope you receive your boxes soon!  I honestly wouldn't wish this annoyance on anyone. 

I have written an email to CS but at the time I hadn't realized that my not receiving the 3rd item was intentional.  That's the really annoying and unprofessional part - they just put a label over the item as if I hadn't ordered it .... no notification or credit. 

So my box arrived on Christmas Eve.  It was pretty banged up and someone had written "mis-shipped to Pakistan" on it in Sharpie.  Not kidding.  Somehow a box destined to travel from the US to Canada made its way to Pakistan! At some point on that journey, it had also been opened and resealed with packing tape (so not likely that it was Customs since they usually put a sticker on it indicating that they opened it) and my ear buds are MIA.  Not happy.  I have an email in to FFF Customer Service with pics so I'm hoping they make it right - not really their fault but still. . . I'm hoping they'll send the ear buds and also requested new body creme and a new Dermalogica set (they appear to be sealed but I'm pretty skeeved out by the whole thing to be honest - I'll probably wash the mitts before I wear them).  Not expecting a response until next week with the holiday and all but, well, this was the complete opposite of my Fall experience! I couldn't say enough good things in the Fall and this box was already less exciting and now it's exciting for all the wrong reasons.

Update:  They're sending me the earbuds - hopefully in the colour selection I had picked! No dice on replacing the body creme or Dermalogica set as they are sealed.  That's fine.  I had to ask, right?

The gloves were torn and one of my add-on mugs was broken.  I don't think I have had damaged items in a FFF box before; are they pretty good about replacing things?

FFF customer service responded last week and are shipping my missing/incorrect add-ons. The weird thing is, they didn't ask me to ship the incorrect items back to them. I'm going to have to email them about that. Fingers crossed that this time everything is correct.

Does anyone know how to use the hellofresh voucher? I tried to redeem it but I keep getting "Coupon could not be used." I'm probably being an idiot and doing it all wrong. I can't find any specific instructions for redeeming it either...were they written in the booklet and I just completely missed it?

This is my second box in a row with issues... Giving them one more chance. I like the product selection, but pretty peeved about their 'Select Member' status and the issues I've been having. With this box, I placed my selections within minutes of receiving the email about it being open for item selections. I received 1 out of the 3 I selected. Called and they said they would send replacements for the 2 incorrect. Received only ONE thing.... Still incorrect. Said they're reshipping both again and including a return label for the incorrect stuff.

It's one thing if you have a basic membership, but when you upgrade to annual with the point of being able to choose the items...

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anyone else get the Vere Verto purse add-on?  If so, I'm wondering what your thoughts are!  I've been using it about 3 weeks now and my feelings are mixed.  

I like that the straps can be configured into backpack, shoulder, or cross body.  My issue is that contents of the purse aren't really 'sealed' because there are gaps around the flap.  I also find the flap  hard to secure because you have to push the holes down into the tabs, so when I'm at a store or something I have to lay the bag flat in order to push the straps onto the brass tabs.   

The quality is OK - but I think the suggested retail price of $440 is way too much.  I also wish the bag was just a little bigger - I can only fit my IPad, wallet, and a tiny makeup pouch.   My intentions were to use this when I travel but I don't think the bag is going to be big enough to carry everything I might need for a long day of exploring.   

Sadejane, on 13 Jan 2016 - 1:46 PM, said:
Did anyone else get the Vere Verto purse add-on?  If so, I'm wondering what your thoughts are!  I've been using it about 3 weeks now and my feelings are mixed.  

I like that the straps can be configured into backpack, shoulder, or cross body.  My issue is that contents of the purse aren't really 'sealed' because there are gaps around the flap.  I also find the flap  hard to secure because you have to push the holes down into the tabs, so when I'm at a store or something I have to lay the bag flat in order to push the straps onto the brass tabs.   

The quality is OK - but I think the suggested retail price of $440 is way too much.  I also wish the bag was just a little bigger - I can only fit my IPad, wallet, and a tiny makeup pouch.   My intentions were to use this when I travel but I don't think the bag is going to be big enough to carry everything I might need for a long day of exploring.   
I purchased for my niece as a Christmas gift and overall I was underwhelmed.  I found that it was small and feel I probably could have purchased a nicer leather bag elsewhere.  Lesson learned with FFF and 'add-ons'.

I got my replacement mug and gloves last night, woohoo!

@@Sadejane I got the vereverto bag and when I opened it I was pretty underwhelmed...I feel like I just got swept up in the add-on frenzy and it was NOTHING I would have ever paid $100 (much less $440) for in the store.  Seems like something that could be picked up for $35 at target.  Still trying to figure out how/when I'm going to use it...maybe when I travel to FL with the fam or Vegas for a girls' weekend (and I'll stick a small clutch inside for vegas nights). 

Back