everythingandnothin

Ipsy December 2015 Glam Bags *Spoilers Included*

Getting the Pacifica lipstick, Lather Honey Moisture mask, Elizabeth Mott eyeshadow primer, Rickys NYC 3D Blender, Formula X Revved Up nail polish. I'm happy that I'm getting a nail polish but I was hoping for the eyeshadow trio, or the Model Co lip liner. I'm okay with my bag though, now I just can't wait for it to get here!

Ok, I know I will sound ungrateful given that I got (to me) good items but I reallllllllly wanted the lip scrub.

post-101819-0-21265800-1449337494_thumb.png

Considering what items were offered this month, I'm pretty happy with my bag. I'm getting:

1) Klorane floral water makeup remover- makeup remover is something I can always use...bonus that it's gentle and good for sensitive skin.

2) ACURE cell stimulating face mask - the one item I have absolutely zero interest in. I typically don't like getting skincare products.

3) Pacifica Power of Love lipstick - Not overjoyed but pretty content with this...I will know better once I receive it and see if it's a color I can wear.

4) Elizabeth Mott eyeshadow primer - something I can always use.

5) Formula X nail polish in Revved Up - I loooove nail polish! I've always wanted to try Formula X. :)

I''m getting:

Pacifica lipstick- meh. Not a big lipstick person.

Aveeno lotion.. good I guess? I will use, but doesn't wow me.

Marc Anthony conditioner: A product I am rather excited for

Peony eyeshadow trio : maybe.

elizabeth mott eye primer: will use

Oh Ipsy, why do you do this? Every month, you send me nail polish. I hate nail polish. I don't use nail polish. It doesn't matter how many times or how many ways I change my quiz, you interpret it as, "someone send this lady nail polish, stat!" Ugh.

story of my life :(

I am so ridiculous excited for my bag this month!  

-pacifica lippie (always wanted to try pacifica lippies!!!)

- EM eye primer (love to try eye primers but hate to spend money on them, yay!)

- Tarte finishing powder (love Tarte!)

- Briogeo curl cream (which rocks because I'm naturally curly and LOVE briogeo)

- So nude fragrance (I am obsessed with fragrance at the moment and this is the first time I've ever gotten on in my IPSY. yay!)

Not one thing I'm not thrilled with including that cute bag!!!

I'm getting an awesome bag this month!

-Crown Brush Brow Brush Duo. I actually was considering buying an eyebrow brush so now I don't need to. Yay!

-Tarte Finishing Powder. Yay! I never get the expensive products and I love Tarte. This will get used.

-Acure Mask. Love masks and love Acure.

-Pacifica lipstick. I already have one of these, so I hope I don't get a dupe color. 

-Elizabeth Mott primer. I never get primers even though I love them and use them, so yay!

Ipsy nailed it this month, I guess they really want me to keep subbing.

Ok..does anyone have any experience with the Pacifica lippie? I'm asking because I received my bag yesterday and my Pacifica has a rancid smell to me....

UGH. I hate DHL shipping. My bag was scheduled for delivery on 12/10 but I didnt get it delivered. then, it didnt update again until 12/12 and it said it would deliver today 12/16. Now, it's still not updated from being in NC, so who knows when the hell I'll get it! Super mad because I move at the end of the week to CO and I dont want it to be delivered to my old address when i'm gone :(

Ok..does anyone have any experience with the Pacifica lippie? I'm asking because I received my bag yesterday and my Pacifica has a rancid smell to me....

I got my bag yesterday and my Pacifica lipstick didn't have a smell. The formula wasn't very creamy and it didn't apply easily either. My lippie almost seemed dried out.

• Like 1

I got my bag yesterday and my Pacifica lipstick didn't have a smell. The formula wasn't very creamy and it didn't apply easily either. My lippie almost seemed dried out.

Same with mine. I got the nude red and love the color but I'm not thrilled with the formula.

I have to admit, when I received my bag today, I felt kind of meh about it. There wasn't a single item I was excited about. I mean I like some of what I got but they were nothing special. Even the bag, while really cute, was smaller than I expected.

• Like 1

Got a surprise in my Ipsy bag this month! I have been subscribed for 3 years...since they started! They sent me this palette as a thank you! I really love when companies appreciate their long time subscribers! So excited about this palette!! 

img_3745.jpg?w=300&h=300

• Like 6

Same with mine. I got the nude red and love the color but I'm not thrilled with the formula.

I have to admit, when I received my bag today, I felt kind of meh about it. There wasn't a single item I was excited about. I mean I like some of what I got but they were nothing special. Even the bag, while really cute, was smaller than I expected.

Exactly the same with me! Mine is a nude brown color and the color is great. I love the color, but I had to go over my lips multiple times and use lip liner to achieve a good amount of color. It also didn't last that long. They need to improve the formula and they would have a solid product.

• Like 1

Got a surprise in my Ipsy bag this month! I have been subscribed for 3 years...since they started! They sent me this palette as a thank you! I really love when companies appreciate their long time subscribers! So excited about this palette!! 

img_3745.jpg?w=300&h=300

Wow that's great I've been subscribed for 3 years as well!  December 2012 was my first bag!

• Like 1

I've seen on facebook that a few other people had that palette in their bags, what an awesome bonus! I was waitlisted back then so... :( plus my tracking hasn't updated since four days ago. I hope it comes before Christmas at least.

I think it's really cool that they gave a gift to people who've been subbed since the very beginning. I saw one on SM before I got my box and had my fingers crossed that I'd get something since this bag was my 3 year anniversary with ipsy (been subbed since December '12).

I was very apprehensive about the Pacifica product after reading other persons' experiences, however I received the lipstick in sweet one, and it does not have a rancid smell and it is not dry either. It is actually an awesome product for me, very nude, work appropriate color for me. Also I do have dry chapped lips and it is matte but does not exacerbate the dryness for me, which is totally unexpected. This really goes to show how different products works differently for different people. 

As as aside, I saw on the lipstick package that you can use the code MTMPAC for 10% off select Pacifica items on Target.com. Valid online only from 12-15-2015 to 01-15-2016. 

• Like 1

Thanks for posting that code, I didn't even realize it was there! I got the shade Tender Heart and it matches me perfectly. Mine did smell like melted crayons but it performed like how I expected, which was pretty good. And its priced pretty reasonable, in my opinion, $10 isn't bad.

December was my first time ever receiving any beauty subscriptions , ipsy s December bag was alright I didn't like the lipstick at all it wasn't the right shade and smelt strange , I was hoping January's bag was going to be a lot better so far from my spoilers it seems alright but I'm defiantly not one for colored eyeliner or fake eyelashes I'm giving ipsy one more month .