Ipsy December 2015 Glam Bags *Spoilers Included*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm happy with my December bag!!

Pacifica lipstick- looks like a nice formula

Tarte- Amazonian Clay Finishing Powder, I LOVE Tarte and have been waiting for Ipsy to send me one of their products.

Elizabeth Mott eye shadow primer- always good to have

Skynn sugar lip scrub- I'm about to run out of my Fresh lip polish so this is perfect timing

Marc Anthony Deep Conditioner- a hair product that I would actually use

There were some great products this month! Hopefully I get the Acure and eyebrow brush in one of my next bags.

Oh Ipsy, why do you do this? Every month, you send me nail polish. I hate nail polish. I don't use nail polish. It doesn't matter how many times or how many ways I change my quiz, you interpret it as, "someone send this lady nail polish, stat!" Ugh.

Not thrilled for the second month in a row.  I have far too much makeup right now, so may be cancelling this box for a while.

Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 1.14.54 PM.png

Finally receiving a nail polish after limiting my profile because I was sad to not receive the Trust Fund polish any of the months it was offered...though I would've liked the Tarte or the Formula X polish, I am glad to not receive false lashes, lip liner or more mascara...

fileAsset.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting:

Pacifica Lipstick

Tarte finishing powder (love this product)

Julie G polish

Lather Honey Moisture Mask

Jersey Shore anti aging lip and hand polish (interesting, maybe exciting?)

I'm actually pretty stoked for this bag. None of it is super exciting on the surface, but I'll use all except the polish and I'll probably throw that into the prize pile for a bingo game the school I work at always does before winter break. 

Looking at the options, the only thing I would really change is the nail polish for the blush. Otherwise, it's a pretty 'me' bag.

This month I'm getting-

Pacifica Lipstick- Finally! Is it really so hard to send out lipsticks in not horrid colors? Sometimes I will wear bright colors but I can't wear them everyday. I'm really looking forward to this and I don't think it will really matter which color I get. 

Formula X Nail Polish- I'm so happy! This was what I wanted out of the preview for this set of items ( would have been ok with the powder or eye shadow also). I've been wanting a shimmery pink. I was really sad a few months ago to not get the trust fund polish since lavender nail polish is one of my staples. 

Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer- I do use primer but I don't really stray from my Urban Decay. I will try it and if nothing else keep it for travel purposes as I assume it's a small tube. I probably would have preferred a brush or maybe even the lip liner. 

Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover with Soothing Cornflower- Make-up remover is good I guess. I just hope this isn't some water that's more fragrant than it is helpful. 

Acure Cell Stimulating Face Mask- I sure am getting a lot of baby bottles of Acure products due to Ipsy, Birchbox, and Target Beauty Boxes. I do like face masks though. 

Overall not bad. I really wouldn't have minded getting some of the moisturizing or lip scrub type products for obvious winter related reasons. I really love when I get brushes also but alas this was not my month to receive one (I got one last month though). I also never seem to get false lashes. I wonder what I have marked in my profile that makes me not receive them? 

This is my second month being subbed to ipsy.1) peony eye-shadow trio 2) e.Mott eye primer 3) pacifica lip product 4) briogeo curl creme (i don't ever have time or energy to curl my extra long straight hair) 5) so nude perfume water sample. Would have liked a brush or tool, maybe next bag.

I am pretty happy this month getting: Pacifica lip, nail polish ( the only thing I won't use), tarte powder, lip scrub and a moisture mask

Getting the Pacifica lipstick, Lather Honey Moisture mask, Elizabeth Mott eyeshadow primer, Rickys NYC 3D Blender, Formula X Revved Up nail polish. I'm happy that I'm getting a nail polish but I was hoping for the eyeshadow trio, or the Model Co lip liner. I'm okay with my bag though, now I just can't wait for it to get here!

Ok, I know I will sound ungrateful given that I got (to me) good items but I reallllllllly wanted the lip scrub.

Dec Ipsy.png

Considering what items were offered this month, I'm pretty happy with my bag. I'm getting:

1) Klorane floral water makeup remover- makeup remover is something I can always use...bonus that it's gentle and good for sensitive skin.

2) ACURE cell stimulating face mask - the one item I have absolutely zero interest in. I typically don't like getting skincare products.

3) Pacifica Power of Love lipstick - Not overjoyed but pretty content with this...I will know better once I receive it and see if it's a color I can wear.

4) Elizabeth Mott eyeshadow primer - something I can always use.

5) Formula X nail polish in Revved Up - I loooove nail polish! I've always wanted to try Formula X. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I''m getting:

Pacifica lipstick- meh. Not a big lipstick person.

Aveeno lotion.. good I guess? I will use, but doesn't wow me.

Marc Anthony conditioner: A product I am rather excited for

Peony eyeshadow trio : maybe.

elizabeth mott eye primer: will use

I am so ridiculous excited for my bag this month!  

-pacifica lippie (always wanted to try pacifica lippies!!!)

- EM eye primer (love to try eye primers but hate to spend money on them, yay!)

- Tarte finishing powder (love Tarte!)

- Briogeo curl cream (which rocks because I'm naturally curly and LOVE briogeo)

- So nude fragrance (I am obsessed with fragrance at the moment and this is the first time I've ever gotten on in my IPSY. yay!)

Not one thing I'm not thrilled with including that cute bag!!!

I'm getting an awesome bag this month!

-Crown Brush Brow Brush Duo. I actually was considering buying an eyebrow brush so now I don't need to. Yay!

-Tarte Finishing Powder. Yay! I never get the expensive products and I love Tarte. This will get used.

-Acure Mask. Love masks and love Acure.

-Pacifica lipstick. I already have one of these, so I hope I don't get a dupe color. 

-Elizabeth Mott primer. I never get primers even though I love them and use them, so yay!

Ipsy nailed it this month, I guess they really want me to keep subbing.

Ok..does anyone have any experience with the Pacifica lippie? I'm asking because I received my bag yesterday and my Pacifica has a rancid smell to me....

UGH. I hate DHL shipping. My bag was scheduled for delivery on 12/10 but I didnt get it delivered. then, it didnt update again until 12/12 and it said it would deliver today 12/16. Now, it's still not updated from being in NC, so who knows when the hell I'll get it! Super mad because I move at the end of the week to CO and I dont want it to be delivered to my old address when i'm gone :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ok..does anyone have any experience with the Pacifica lippie? I'm asking because I received my bag yesterday and my Pacifica has a rancid smell to me....
I got my bag yesterday and my Pacifica lipstick didn't have a smell. The formula wasn't very creamy and it didn't apply easily either. My lippie almost seemed dried out.

Back