Ipsy December 2015 Glam Bags *Spoilers Included*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my bag yesterday and my Pacifica lipstick didn't have a smell. The formula wasn't very creamy and it didn't apply easily either. My lippie almost seemed dried out.
Same with mine. I got the nude red and love the color but I'm not thrilled with the formula.

I have to admit, when I received my bag today, I felt kind of meh about it. There wasn't a single item I was excited about. I mean I like some of what I got but they were nothing special. Even the bag, while really cute, was smaller than I expected.

Got a surprise in my Ipsy bag this month! I have been subscribed for 3 years...since they started! They sent me this palette as a thank you! I really love when companies appreciate their long time subscribers! So excited about this palette!! 

img_3745.jpg

Same with mine. I got the nude red and love the color but I'm not thrilled with the formula.

I have to admit, when I received my bag today, I felt kind of meh about it. There wasn't a single item I was excited about. I mean I like some of what I got but they were nothing special. Even the bag, while really cute, was smaller than I expected.
Exactly the same with me! Mine is a nude brown color and the color is great. I love the color, but I had to go over my lips multiple times and use lip liner to achieve a good amount of color. It also didn't last that long. They need to improve the formula and they would have a solid product.

Got a surprise in my Ipsy bag this month! I have been subscribed for 3 years...since they started! They sent me this palette as a thank you! I really love when companies appreciate their long time subscribers! So excited about this palette!! 

img_3745.jpg
Wow that's great I've been subscribed for 3 years as well!  December 2012 was my first bag!

My tracking hasn't updated since the 9th. And that was just that the label was created. Anyone else having issues this month?

I've seen on facebook that a few other people had that palette in their bags, what an awesome bonus! I was waitlisted back then so... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> plus my tracking hasn't updated since four days ago. I hope it comes before Christmas at least.

I haven't received a tracking code yet. Is it just December that is making the sub boxes slow? My BOS was super late as well. 

I think it's really cool that they gave a gift to people who've been subbed since the very beginning. I saw one on SM before I got my box and had my fingers crossed that I'd get something since this bag was my 3 year anniversary with ipsy (been subbed since December '12).

I was very apprehensive about the Pacifica product after reading other persons' experiences, however I received the lipstick in sweet one, and it does not have a rancid smell and it is not dry either. It is actually an awesome product for me, very nude, work appropriate color for me. Also I do have dry chapped lips and it is matte but does not exacerbate the dryness for me, which is totally unexpected. This really goes to show how different products works differently for different people. 

As as aside, I saw on the lipstick package that you can use the code MTMPAC for 10% off select Pacifica items on Target.com. Valid online only from 12-15-2015 to 01-15-2016. 

Thanks for posting that code, I didn't even realize it was there! I got the shade Tender Heart and it matches me perfectly. Mine did smell like melted crayons but it performed like how I expected, which was pretty good. And its priced pretty reasonable, in my opinion, $10 isn't bad.

December was my first time ever receiving any beauty subscriptions , ipsy s December bag was alright I didn't like the lipstick at all it wasn't the right shade and smelt strange , I was hoping January's bag was going to be a lot better so far from my spoilers it seems alright but I'm defiantly not one for colored eyeliner or fake eyelashes I'm giving ipsy one more month .

Back