Ipsy December 2015 Glam Bags *Spoilers Included*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure I'll get the lip pencil...the one thing I won't use. I know I'm in the minority but I love getting mascara samples. I like getting HE mascara. They're usually too expensive for me to go out and buy.

Whoops I think that's the December 2013 bag, cause I have that one and I love it!
hmm it could be. I seem to not do so well will sleuthing for spoilers.  :lol: Maybe they are just using a random picture. I found it here

https://www.ipsy.com/product/p-hovnaybujq2bkhv

Edited to add because I can't seem to type right the first time nor the second time  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">  :

Thank you all who got the spoiler right while I'm completely dropping the ball. I got Ipsy for two months a while back but didn't like the bags or my selections so I ended up cancelling. I love to read what everyone else gets though. So in the future I better stick to reading about Ipsy not posting. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> Looks like the spoiler looks great so far and that red bag is pretty! Great bag for the Holidays.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm actually really excited for this ive always wanted to try Pacifica

image.png

So I got the IT cosmetics mascara last month in my bag and I used it for the last two days. I kinda hate it but I generally love everything from the IT brand.  Sad.

Those look interesting but I don't know if I'll sign back up for a second account. Last month they messed up big time with some of my points items, they took over 400 from me and then wouldn't give them back. And in the end I didn't get any of my items. But I really do like getting two bags so I don't know now. 

The second round of spoilers still looks pretty good to me. I don't want the nail polish, but I am always happy to get brushes. The primer and the blush look good too.

Early access is up.

Pacifica lipstick

Klorane makeup remover

Crown brow brush

Formula x polish

Acure cell stimulating mask.

I really like everything this month. The three shades of the Pacifica they are offering all look good. I like their (very pigmented) tinted lip balms so I am looking forward to trying this.

Early access is up!

Screen Shot 2015-12-04 at 10.40.39 AM.png

I'm not overly thrilled with my items because a couple I've very recently tried: the makeup remover I just go in Allure and I just got the mask in Birchbox. I also almost never use lip liners so I'll probably swap that too.  

2 out of 5 for me.

I'm really happy with my bag this month! I'm getting:

Pacifica Lipstick

Tarte Amazonian Clay finishing powder

Elizabeth Mott eye shadow primer

RickyCare by Ricky's NYC classic 3D beauty blender

Marc Anthony hair care deep conditioning treatment

I am super excited about my bag this month, I am getting:

Clark's Botanical Deep Moisture Mask

Peony Cosmetics Shadow Trio

Briogeo Curl Charisma Leave-In Creme

Pacifica Power of Love Natural Lipstick

Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer

PUMPED for my bag this month!

I am getting:

Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover with Soothing Cornflower (never tried, but I love me some makeup remover!)

ACURE Cell Stimulating Face Mask (LOVE ACURE, buy their stuff religiously, never tried this mask, so I'm really excited!)

Pacifica Power Of Love Natural Lipstick (I think any of the shades will work for me this time around, so I'm pretty excited... also, I really like Pacifica)

Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer (a girl can always use a new eyeshadow primer! and I haven't tried this brand, so I'm excited)

FORMULA X Nail Polish in Revved Up (glittery rose gold nail polish?! perfect for the holidays!!)

PUMPED for my bag this month!

I am getting:

Klorane Floral Water Make-up Remover with Soothing Cornflower (never tried, but I love me some makeup remover!)

ACURE Cell Stimulating Face Mask (LOVE ACURE, buy their stuff religiously, never tried this mask, so I'm really excited!)

Pacifica Power Of Love Natural Lipstick (I think any of the shades will work for me this time around, so I'm pretty excited... also, I really like Pacifica)

Elizabeth Mott Thank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer (a girl can always use a new eyeshadow primer! and I haven't tried this brand, so I'm excited)

FORMULA X Nail Polish in Revved Up (glittery rose gold nail polish?! perfect for the holidays!!)
I got the same bag and am very happy with it. I actually cancelled but re-subed for the Pacifica. 

I'm getting

Clark's botanicals mask

Pacifica lippie

Elizabeth Mott eye primer

Marc Anthony hair care conditioning treatment

Modelco lip liner

I'm only really excited for the Pacifica.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back