laura10801

Allure Beauty Box May 2016 *SPOILERS*

Foreo Lunar Play - battery operated cleansing brush (golf ball size). This is a smaller version of the original Foreo Luna. 

Also included on page 56 of the digital issue of Allure. "This nifty device is just one of eight beauty innovations in our Beauty Box this month!"

• Like 3

wow I didn't suspect we were actually getting a brush! I assumed it was the cleanser. That is awesome and that is why I love this box.

This is starting to look like a great box. I don't need a brush as I have a Clairsonic but I will try it out.

I had 2 of the Laren B polishes from other sub boxes and one of them, a pale pink shade was awful, it separates in the bottle and had to be shaken so much that I threw it out. The other one was a light rosey gold color and I gave it away. I hope this one is better.

• Like 1

What an awesome thing to include in the box!!! The only bad thing about that mini-LUNA is that they're not rechargeable. Once the charge runs out, you just have to toss it.

• Like 1

What an awesome thing to include in the box!!! The only bad thing about that mini-LUNA is that they're not rechargeable. Once the charge runs out, you just have to toss it.

I didn't know this about the mini-lunas. Thanks for the info @@OiiO!

I've read suggestions of using it to clean brushes after it dies, like a silicone brush egg. I'll probably hang onto mine and do that.

• Like 1

You couldn't change the batteries somehow? That is a shame

This box looks great! Wonder what the MakeupForever item will be

• Like 1

the MUF item is a mascara- this box is looking quite good. I can't believe in addition to all 4 pretty great spoilers- we have 4 more items!

• Like 1

full spoilers on MSA. we are getting both a day AND night foreo cleanser plus some kind of spot treatment  AND that cotz sunscreen that was supposed to be in April's box! what an amazing box

Edited by sakura33
  • Like 5

Someone in the comments on MSA said "If you are unhappy with this box you might as well give up on makeup subscriptions. You will never be happy with one." I agree. This box for this price is the equivalent of a pony for Christmas.

• Like 7

Haha, I love this "This box for this price is the equivalent of a pony for Christmas."

Someone also on MSA said they feel like it's when Oprah would give her audience her favorite things and they would go crazy.

• Like 1

I posted this on MSA, but thought I would add it here too:

My sister ordered on 4/22, well before they said the box was no longer available and she called to verify since she had problems getting into her account (it did not recognize her email) and they told her they had no record of her receiving the May box, that her first box would be June. She asked for a refund she was so annoyed and they credited it back.

So I called about my account. I ordered on 4/12, before they announced the Foreo – guess what, I’m not getting the May box neither, the rep said there was an issue with the May box. I was so pissed I asked them to cancel the Beauty Box and asked if they could refund the Beauty Thrills Box, which they did. I’m not ordering from them again unless they can prove they don’t have these issues.

Edited by aihutch
  • Like 1

@@aihutch - So sorry, I wonder how many people will not receive the box.  With advanced warehouse and ordering software I just don't understand how these companies continue to oversell subscriptions. 

• Like 2