Bizgirlva

PopSugar Must Have Fall Special Edition Box 2016 *Spoilers*

I'm really looking forward to getting my box! I got the shipping notice today. I love everything in it, minus the key chain. I just think faux fur gets matted and dirty looking rather quickly! The Lancer alone makes it worth the price of the box so I'm very happy! Also loving the hat that came in the September box!

• Like 2

Overall I think it's a good box if you like the Caeden headset but a couple of the prices are super-inflated on this one - $52 notepad (similar ones for 3.99-7.99 at Marshalls/Home Goods) and $41 for a faux fur keychain?  

• Like 1

Overall I think it's a good box if you like the Caeden headset but a couple of the prices are super-inflated on this one - $52 notepad (similar ones for 3.99-7.99 at Marshalls/Home Goods) and $41 for a faux fur keychain?

I totally agree with you, and that is what drives me nuts about the LE boxes. Remember that Tai tassel bracelet that was supposedly $97 a box or two ago?

I did purchase this one, but I can't say I'm excited for the box to arrive. The headphones are pretty, but let's be honest....they are going to be grimy looking after a few uses. Especially mine, since I wear makeup every day. Plus now I'm getting ads for them from Amazon, advertising $29.99 for the black ones. Anyway, $100 doesn't go very far these days,so I'm ok with taking the chance and I can always use things for gifts.

Edited by Sadejane
  • Like 2

@@Bizgirlva, I don't really see me using the scarf, if you would like I would be open to a trade or puchase. Just PM me. It never really gets too cold here and it is still hot and humid as 2 hellos.

• Like 2

Boy my box sure is having a hard time getting out of California - still there and the label was generated on 9/6.

Boy my box sure is having a hard time getting out of California - still there and the label was generated on 9/6.

Same. Finally moved out of label created stage on saturday.  still in cali tho

I scrolled down to the bottom without looking at the spoilers because I still don't have my box.  It is annoying me to no end that it took a week from label creation to get my box to a mailing location.  And now it has taken six, read that SIX, days to go from Sacramento to Los Angeles.  

Really?   I could drive it in six or seven hours!

And it still has to come to the East Coast.

Is everyone else having the same issues?

• Like 1

I got my box yesterday. It isn't my fav LE but most of it will be used. One thing that annoyed me was the scarf already had some of the knit pulled and it was really scratchy :/

• Like 1

I saw this in my Harpers Bazaar September issue and thought of you guys:

post-93138-0-57982900-1473963947_thumb.jpg

And you thought the one in this box was over priced!?!

• Like 2

Did anyone else's headphones arrive broken?  Mine has the one ear piece completely ripped off :(  They are pretty and aren't bad to listen to but I'm very annoyed by them arriving already ruined. 

Corey Ann, on 19 Sept 2016 - 5:57 PM, said:

Did anyone else's headphones arrive broken?  Mine has the one ear piece completely ripped off :(  They are pretty and aren't bad to listen to but I'm very annoyed by them arriving already ruined. 

Oh no - they should replace them quickly I hope.  I was gifting mine and didn't plan on opening them but now I guess I have to.

This seems to be a huge problem on the MSA forum.  Mine aren't ripped, but I discovered the volume control on mine doesn't work at all.

I really need to take mine out of the box and check over.  I still can't figure out what to do with that darn ball of fur! 

I really need to take mine out of the box and check over.  I still can't figure out what to do with that darn ball of fur! 

I actually attached mine to a black tote bag and it is kind of cute.

Headphones checked out ok and work, whew!  @@sakura, thanks for the suggestion, I am getting ready to change work bags, so it maybe hanging from that bag or a purse.

THE CLEANING PEOPLE STOLE MY HEADPHONES FROM MY DESK.  ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!  That was the thing I was most excited about too, because I listen to a ton of webinars at my desk and earbuds aren't great for all day use.  Ugh I am so mad. 

THE CLEANING PEOPLE STOLE MY HEADPHONES FROM MY DESK.  ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!  That was the thing I was most excited about too, because I listen to a ton of webinars at my desk and earbuds aren't great for all day use.  Ugh I am so mad. 

Omg that's horrible! 

OH, your post made me check mine and they, too, are ripped off one side.  This makes me wonder if these are 'returns' and not first quality products as they problem is so wide-spread.  I filled out the form on the website so we shall see.  These were going to be a gift but I can't gift these!

Did you receive a replacemet?

I got an email that they received a shipment of new headphones and will be shipping them out.  Meanwhile, an extra little gift will be sent to make up for the problem.