PopSugar Must Have Fall Special Edition Box 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has not shipped yet, but I got a shipping notice for my regular PS Sept Box yesterday. 

What is the weight of your box @@cpl100?

Can't wait to see spoilers!
4.7 lbs.

Oh, I don't want to see any spoilers, actually!  I will come back here again when I receive my box and will post the contents if not already spoiled.  My box hasn't moved yet....

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a delivery date for their box?  Mine is still in the label stage.  I'm hoping that the weight is for the blanket they've shown a few times versus the book.

Does anyone have a delivery date for their box?  Mine is still in the label stage.  I'm hoping that the weight is for the blanket they've shown a few times versus the book.
I'm still in the label stage also.  Not really shipped....they trick us by sending the tracking but it's really not the real deal.  

What book?  No, I don't want to know.  Don't want a book.  Know nothing about a blanket but not sure I want that either.....  

Mine still at label created stage.  They promised it would be shipped by today.  Label created is not shipped.  I quit PSMH a while ago due to their shady marketing and awful crappy shipping that they in no way ever try to make up for.  I only got this box bc it was a deal with those headphones.  After years of putting up with their crappy shipping and CS it's safe to say that this one last 'give them one last try' will be it for me.  Sorry to vent. 

Mine is still in the label created stage, too.  The headphones are gorgeous and just my style, and I'd love that throw.

My box has not even finished processing yet, not even a tracking #. I am ticked because they said all boxes will ship today and obviously not all did.

My status just updated with a 9/17 delivery date - most likely one day earlier.  I also think we'll get some spoilers by Monday. 

I'm really looking forward to getting my box! I got the shipping notice today. I love everything in it, minus the key chain. I just think faux fur gets matted and dirty looking rather quickly! The Lancer alone makes it worth the price of the box so I'm very happy! Also loving the hat that came in the September box!

Overall I think it's a good box if you like the Caeden headset but a couple of the prices are super-inflated on this one - $52 notepad (similar ones for 3.99-7.99 at Marshalls/Home Goods) and $41 for a faux fur keychain?  

Overall I think it's a good box if you like the Caeden headset but a couple of the prices are super-inflated on this one - $52 notepad (similar ones for 3.99-7.99 at Marshalls/Home Goods) and $41 for a faux fur keychain?
I totally agree with you, and that is what drives me nuts about the LE boxes. Remember that Tai tassel bracelet that was supposedly $97 a box or two ago?
I did purchase this one, but I can't say I'm excited for the box to arrive. The headphones are pretty, but let's be honest....they are going to be grimy looking after a few uses. Especially mine, since I wear makeup every day. Plus now I'm getting ads for them from Amazon, advertising $29.99 for the black ones. Anyway, $100 doesn't go very far these days,so I'm ok with taking the chance and I can always use things for gifts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy my box sure is having a hard time getting out of California - still there and the label was generated on 9/6.

Back