PopSugar Must Have Fall Special Edition Box 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I scrolled down to the bottom without looking at the spoilers because I still don't have my box.  It is annoying me to no end that it took a week from label creation to get my box to a mailing location.  And now it has taken six, read that SIX, days to go from Sacramento to Los Angeles.  

Really?   I could drive it in six or seven hours!

And it still has to come to the East Coast.

Is everyone else having the same issues?

I got my box yesterday. It isn't my fav LE but most of it will be used. One thing that annoyed me was the scarf already had some of the knit pulled and it was really scratchy :/

I saw this in my Harpers Bazaar September issue and thought of you guys:

IMG_1914.JPG

And you thought the one in this box was over priced!?!

Did anyone else's headphones arrive broken?  Mine has the one ear piece completely ripped off :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  They are pretty and aren't bad to listen to but I'm very annoyed by them arriving already ruined. 

Corey Ann, on 19 Sept 2016 - 5:57 PM, said:Did anyone else's headphones arrive broken?  Mine has the one ear piece completely ripped off :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  They are pretty and aren't bad to listen to but I'm very annoyed by them arriving already ruined. 
Oh no - they should replace them quickly I hope.  I was gifting mine and didn't plan on opening them but now I guess I have to.

Did anyone else's headphones arrive broken?  Mine has the one ear piece completely ripped off :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  They are pretty and aren't bad to listen to but I'm very annoyed by them arriving already ruined. 
This seems to be a huge problem on the MSA forum.  Mine aren't ripped, but I discovered the volume control on mine doesn't work at all.

I really need to take mine out of the box and check over.  I still can't figure out what to do with that darn ball of fur! 

Headphones checked out ok and work, whew!  @@sakura, thanks for the suggestion, I am getting ready to change work bags, so it maybe hanging from that bag or a purse.

THE CLEANING PEOPLE STOLE MY HEADPHONES FROM MY DESK.  ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!  That was the thing I was most excited about too, because I listen to a ton of webinars at my desk and earbuds aren't great for all day use.  Ugh I am so mad. 

THE CLEANING PEOPLE STOLE MY HEADPHONES FROM MY DESK.  ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!  That was the thing I was most excited about too, because I listen to a ton of webinars at my desk and earbuds aren't great for all day use.  Ugh I am so mad. 
Omg that's horrible! 

OH, your post made me check mine and they, too, are ripped off one side.  This makes me wonder if these are 'returns' and not first quality products as they problem is so wide-spread.  I filled out the form on the website so we shall see.  These were going to be a gift but I can't gift these!

Did you receive a replacemet?

I got an email that they received a shipment of new headphones and will be shipping them out.  Meanwhile, an extra little gift will be sent to make up for the problem.

Has anyone else become obsessed with the Thrive Causemetics stick from this box?  I find that I use just a little almost every day and it really wakes up my skin without looking overly sparkly. I like it on my eyes and cheeks.  As someone who wakes up super early during the week I need all the help I can get to look awake and bright.  I m thinking of picking up a few other Thrive items and was curious if anyone has tried anything else and has any recommendations or items they did not enjoy from this line.  Thanks ladies hope everyone is doing well!

Back