PopSugar Must Have Fall Special Edition Box 2016 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those headphones are not for me (plus I already own Bose) and I am so disappointed that I signed up for the box considering this will be one of the bigger ticket items.   I'm done with immediately purchasing PS LE boxes - I'll need to wait for a spoiler or skip it completely.
Well thats bummer hopefully there will be lots of other fun stuff you enjoy.  Maybe u can sell them would pretty much pay for the box.  

So is rose gold the shade they were hinting at?   I d love a pretty rose gold piece of jewelry thats the one metal I don't have much of but think its lovely. id be happy to see more rose gold in the box.

What else would everyone like to see in this box?  I always hope for a delicious maple candy in the fall lol.  I still would love a wallet but it wouldnt surprise if that hat and / or blanket is in the box.  Any great fall makeup or skincare item you can think of?

Last edited by a moderator:
i wanted to buy it because of the headphones! it matches perfectly with my rose gold macbook, but i already have beats. i rarely use it too because my head aches within 10 minutes of wearing it.

I wanted to get this so bad but held strong. I'm on my never ending quest to cut back on my boxes. Happy for you all who ordered one. Hope it's a great one!!! Can't wait to see what you all get.

It will probably show up while I am at a work conf. I like the first spoiler, I was just thinking about getting some headphones, so everything else will be a plus now.

I wanted to get this so bad but held strong. I'm on my never ending quest to cut back on my boxes. Happy for you all who ordered one. Hope it's a great one!!! Can't wait to see what you all get.
I need some of your willpower..... Not only did I buy this box (my first PSMH LE) and the Addidas box, I just ordered the Allure Thrills (along with a second one of the previous box). ....AND, I just placed orders for both the Barneys and the SpaceNK events today.

I seriously have to have my head examined!

Oh, I just remembered that I ordered the Fifth Avenue whatever it's called box too.

Just call me by my new name..... Crazy!

I need some of your willpower..... Not only did I buy this box (my first PSMH LE) and the Addidas box, I just ordered the Allure Thrills (along with a second one of the previous box). ....AND, I just placed orders for both the Barneys and the SpaceNK events today.

I seriously have to have my head examined!

Oh, I just remembered that I ordered the Fifth Avenue whatever it's called box too.

Just call me by my new name..... Crazy!
Ha!  No no  not crazy dedicated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I keep forgetting this box is coming (WHO AM I?) so I am just now seeing the headphones spoiler.  I am totally okay with those, I actually own 7 zillion earbuds and zero headphones, plus I have always liked the way the frends headphones look and these have a similar look. 

Would love that blanket; did anyone else notice the bracelet on the pic posted earlier?

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/uploads/monthly_08_2016/post-93138-0-63507500-1471552976.png

I feel like that could absolutely be a piece in the fall box since it looks like it has a rose stone, if rose is the shade they are referring to.  Not sure about the silver and rose gold being in the same box though, so maybe it's a sept box item?

My label was created yesterday.  Let's see how long it takes to move.  I haven't ordered any PSMH in a while bc their shipping is awful.  

Mine has not shipped yet, but I got a shipping notice for my regular PS Sept Box yesterday. 

What is the weight of your box @@cpl100?

Can't wait to see spoilers!

I just checked in here because I was wondering when this would ship. Mine still says processing. But I really like these headphones. So cute. Just when I have been having a little fling with rose gold accessories. Can't wait to see what else is in this box. Post pix when you can ladies!

Back