JenniferV

POPSUGAR All-Star Mystery Box (It's Back) *SPOILERS*

Those are my box weights, well they were 6.2 now they say 6.3 and 6.4. I'm sure I'm getting the same/similar stuff.

I'll gift many of these items to my family for xmas so it's not a total loss, I can probably (hopefully) swap the rest. Sadly I don't need duplicates of any of it. But I was hoping to knock out some xmas gifts.

What are your plans for Bingo?

What are your plans for Bingo?

Probably going to see if my co workers kids want them....if not I'll donate them to a toys for tots toy drive around the holidays.  

• Like 1

Both were 6.2 lbs.  Other items:  

Christian Lacroix post it notes

Gramr postcard pack

Powergloss Universal charger

Briogeo hair repair mask (full size)

Bubble Elixer Fig and Grapefruit 

Gold tone church key (very large)

Small bag of chips

What's the Gold Tone Church Key? This is an OK box but not great. I really don't want the Bingo as it's heavy to swap. Mine is coming on Friday and is the same weight. 

Probably going to see if my co workers kids want them....if not I'll donate them to a toys for tots toy drive around the holidays.  

That's all I could think of as well.

What's the Gold Tone Church Key? This is an OK box but not great. I really don't want the Bingo as it's heavy to swap. Mine is coming on Friday and is the same weight. 

Maybe it's a local term: bottle opener.

Both were 6.2 lbs.  Other items:  

Christian Lacroix post it notes

Gramr postcard pack

Powergloss Universal charger

Briogeo hair repair mask (full size)

Bubble Elixer Fig and Grapefruit 

Gold tone church key (very large)

Small bag of chips

Ugh I impulsively bought this box and now I really regret it. The only one of these things I'd be happy with is the hair mask, which I already got in last month's box. It's a good product, so I wouldn't mind having a backup for when the one I'm using runs out, but it still would've been better to get something new. My box also weighs 6.2 pounds.

Maybe it's a local term: bottle opener.

Thanks! I never heard of that therm before. I wonder if/what the box variations will be?

So according to MSA website, the boxes are also going to run from $118 to $169 worth of items in each box.  The 6.2 box is about $118.00.  Oh why do I do this to myself, I have a love/hate relationship with PS.  I am not doing the mystery boxes anymore, I keep getting those damn bubble bath jars.  I know what people are getting for Christmas this year!  I think the better boxes come from CA and NY has crappy boxes.  Also the boxes could have some of the PS mini items!  Arrrrggggg!!!

• Like 1

My box will be here tomorrow, still holding @ 6.2, the measurements are 14x10x5, so I am sure that has a bingo game in it, which that is ok.  We collect for Toys for Tots, I don't need another bottle opener.  Hopefully it is another box and I am psyching myself out!  Sorry for the rant, I almost want the swan box now!!!!

I think the bottle openers make a nice gift if you tie it with a ribbon to a six pack of nice beer, easy gift for guys who you don't know what to get them. I might give them to my boyfriend to give to his brothers for xmas.

I'd love it if my boxes has some items from the mini boxes, since I don't get those. I'm so anxious to get my boxes now.

• Like 2

Mine will be the same too, I believe since they weigh the same. I hope I get the Bridgeo in mine. I have purchased that for full price ($36) because it is so amazing and really makes my hair silky and healthy feeling. So, two of those and I would actually be saving money from the $50 I spent on the boxes. I'm dissappointed to see no Behr bins, I guess I hoped they still had those. The post it notes are cool, I'd like more of those... nothing awesome in these boxes, but not horrific for the money spent. Considering I spent $50 on a subpar dinner out with my husband last week.

• Like 1

My box shows 13x13x13 for the size. Doesn't match anything on the MSA box size spoilers. Probably just typo.

I must be getting the one with the bubble bath due to the weight. I already got that item in the last mystery box. I really would like the heartbeat necklace

Edited by LoveSkinCare

Mine should be arriving today, but I won't be able to see it until late evening when I get back from work. I hope I get box 5. The item I want the most out of all the things shown in these boxes is the Spark Joy book. I also think the heartbeat necklace is pretty, and I wouldn't mind getting the scarf in the box. I wouldn't mind getting box 2, but I already have four of those items, so I'd prefer to get a box with more things I haven't received.

Edited by zillionthwriter

So my box is out for delivery, given the size of my box it is still 14x10x5 and holding @ 6.2.  The possible boxes are either #4, 5, 6, 9 or 10.  Any of the boxes will be good except #6 it has a lower value then what they advertised.  Really hoping for box 9, since the dimensions are close.  Can't wait to see what everyone gets!  Almost like a Christmas present!!!

So my box is out for delivery, given the size of my box it is still 14x10x5 and holding @ 6.2.  The possible boxes are either #4, 5, 6, 9 or 10.  Any of the boxes will be good except #6 it has a lower value then what they advertised.  Really hoping for box 9, since the dimensions are close.  Can't wait to see what everyone gets!  Almost like a Christmas present!!!

I have the same box also coming today. I think it has the Bingo game in it since it's soo heavy?

@@Pixels, don't bust my bubble!!!  LOL, just kidding.  A girl can dream.  I am adding the weight of the box, because of the size of the box.  Can't wait till I get home tonight, I wonder if my dog can open it and call me with the contents!!!!

• Like 1

@@Pixels, don't bust my bubble!!!  LOL, just kidding.  A girl can dream.  I am adding the weight of the box, because of the size of the box.  Can't wait till I get home tonight, I wonder if my dog can open it and call me with the contents!!!!

I hope no Bingo fingers crossed for us XXXX

• Like 1

I got two 6 boxes.

post-93138-0-57278400-1476905127_thumb.jpg

I plan to write PS and tell them this wasn't happiness delivered. Duplicate boxes of the same stuff and two boxes below the stated $125 value is not happiness to me.

I'll gift the bubble baths and chargers to my mom and my sister for xmas. My sister will also like a conditioner and a set of the post it's. I'll give my brother in law the bottle opener and a pack of beer for xmas or give them to my bf to give to his brothers.

The bingo games will be donated to a toy drive this holiday and the post cards I'll swap eventually I hope, leaving me with the chips.

So glad I spent $50 on chips....

• Like 1

@@Bizgirlva I agree with you, if someone purchases 2 or 5 boxes, they could a least give you different boxes since there are many variations. You would still get some duplicates but it's just dumb for them to send you 2 of of the same box. Someone mentioned earlier that they bought 5 and may end up with 5 of the same box, ughh

I got two 6 boxes.

attachicon.gifIMG_2123.JPG

I plan to write PS and tell them this wasn't happiness delivered. Duplicate boxes of the same stuff and two boxes below the stated $125 value is not happiness to me.

I'll gift the bubble baths and chargers to my mom and my sister for xmas. My sister will also like a conditioner and a set of the post it's. I'll give my brother in law the bottle opener and a pack of beer for xmas or give them to my bf to give to his brothers.

The bingo games will be donated to a toy drive this holiday and the post cards I'll swap eventually I hope, leaving me with the chips.

So glad I spent $50 on chips....

If I'm looking at the list of items that was previously posted correctly, the Briogeo was left off of the list for box #6 and therefore the value is off.  I think the promised value may be there but maybe there is something wrong with my calculations.  It still isn't right that you got two of the same box.  

• Like 1

If I'm looking at the list of items that was previously posted correctly, the Briogeo was left off of the list for box #6 and therefore the value is off.  I think the promised value may be there but maybe there is something wrong with my calculations.  It still isn't right that you got two of the same box.  

You're right I copied it from MSA's blog making my box $150 value.

whoops I already complained to PS but I'm sure they'll just be like sorry your not happy oh well tee hee.

Good thing I can swap or gift most of this stuff. Oh well. Win some lose some

• Like 1