POPSUGAR All-Star Mystery Box (It's Back) *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't sub to popsugar so getting a mystery box is a lot of fun, I was even sort of looking forward to a swan floatie-thing. Now I wish I had purchased more than one, there's so many things I wanted and I have to wait another week before mine comes. I think out of all the variations box 3 would be the one I'm hoping for, or box 8 because it has a candle and those post-its (I think those are super cute).

I received box #3 which I'm happy with, I wanted the heartbeat necklace, and the mascara and Oribe which I missed in the mini boxes. The rest is gonna be given away. I'd lurveeee one of the pretty candles tho. Mine was 3.5 lbs from CA listed as 11x11x11 but it wasn't that size in reality.

Arrrgggg!!! I got sucky box #6.  At least my chips were not busted up, I have already traded the sticky notes, bingo going to TFT or Lovelady Center, not sure what to do with the post cards.  The charger and hair stuff I may keep, oh and I forgot about that dern bottle of bubble bath that is a bugger to ship, store or even keep close to your tub!  @@Pixels, hope your box is better!

Now, off to debate it out over the PSNM box, to get or not to get!

Arrrgggg!!! I got sucky box #6.  At least my chips were not busted up, I have already traded the sticky notes, bingo going to TFT or Lovelady Center, not sure what to do with the post cards.  The charger and hair stuff I may keep, oh and I forgot about that dern bottle of bubble bath that is a bugger to ship, store or even keep close to your tub!  @@Pixels, hope your box is better!

Now, off to debate it out over the PSNM box, to get or not to get!
That's why I'm gifting my bubble baths to my mom and my sister. I don't really want to ship that sucker.

I got box #6 also I was hoping for the box with the necklace or earrings. I figured I'd gift the bubble bath to my mom and the hair mask to my sister. Oh well at least I got some gifts out of it.

Darn :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I got two of box number 4. The option I least wanted. I don't wear makeup. I have all of these items already and I haven't used them. Except for the Bridgeo. That stuff is awesome. But all the other stuff is junk.

I got two box #9. The one I least wanted because I have the silver and gold version of these earrings. It's like they knew what we didn't want. HAHAHAHA

Yay I got box 8, the candle smells just phenomenal. And the post-its, I need more. I didn't think the Cargo blush would be so light, its pretty but I don't think I'll be able to use it. I'm happy I got this box, I wish I had received a box with jewelry though. But still happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received my extra gifts.

They were... 

tea towel with lemon design on it,

Patchology Flashmasque Trio

Briogeo Rosarco Milk Restorative Leave in conditioner.

I appreciate that they sent out an extra for having duplicates.  Now what to do with 4 sets of postcards and bingo games.

Back