POPSUGAR All-Star Mystery Box (It's Back) *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine should be arriving today, but I won't be able to see it until late evening when I get back from work. I hope I get box 5. The item I want the most out of all the things shown in these boxes is the Spark Joy book. I also think the heartbeat necklace is pretty, and I wouldn't mind getting the scarf in the box. I wouldn't mind getting box 2, but I already have four of those items, so I'd prefer to get a box with more things I haven't received.

Last edited by a moderator:
So my box is out for delivery, given the size of my box it is still 14x10x5 and holding @ 6.2.  The possible boxes are either #4, 5, 6, 9 or 10.  Any of the boxes will be good except #6 it has a lower value then what they advertised.  Really hoping for box 9, since the dimensions are close.  Can't wait to see what everyone gets!  Almost like a Christmas present!!!

So my box is out for delivery, given the size of my box it is still 14x10x5 and holding @ 6.2.  The possible boxes are either #4, 5, 6, 9 or 10.  Any of the boxes will be good except #6 it has a lower value then what they advertised.  Really hoping for box 9, since the dimensions are close.  Can't wait to see what everyone gets!  Almost like a Christmas present!!!
I have the same box also coming today. I think it has the Bingo game in it since it's soo heavy?

@@Pixels, don't bust my bubble!!!  LOL, just kidding.  A girl can dream.  I am adding the weight of the box, because of the size of the box.  Can't wait till I get home tonight, I wonder if my dog can open it and call me with the contents!!!!

I got two 6 boxes.

IMG_2123.JPG

I plan to write PS and tell them this wasn't happiness delivered. Duplicate boxes of the same stuff and two boxes below the stated $125 value is not happiness to me.

I'll gift the bubble baths and chargers to my mom and my sister for xmas. My sister will also like a conditioner and a set of the post it's. I'll give my brother in law the bottle opener and a pack of beer for xmas or give them to my bf to give to his brothers.

The bingo games will be donated to a toy drive this holiday and the post cards I'll swap eventually I hope, leaving me with the chips.

So glad I spent $50 on chips....

@@Bizgirlva I agree with you, if someone purchases 2 or 5 boxes, they could a least give you different boxes since there are many variations. You would still get some duplicates but it's just dumb for them to send you 2 of of the same box. Someone mentioned earlier that they bought 5 and may end up with 5 of the same box, ughh

I got two 6 boxes.

IMG_2123.JPG

I plan to write PS and tell them this wasn't happiness delivered. Duplicate boxes of the same stuff and two boxes below the stated $125 value is not happiness to me.

I'll gift the bubble baths and chargers to my mom and my sister for xmas. My sister will also like a conditioner and a set of the post it's. I'll give my brother in law the bottle opener and a pack of beer for xmas or give them to my bf to give to his brothers.

The bingo games will be donated to a toy drive this holiday and the post cards I'll swap eventually I hope, leaving me with the chips.

So glad I spent $50 on chips....
If I'm looking at the list of items that was previously posted correctly, the Briogeo was left off of the list for box #6 and therefore the value is off.  I think the promised value may be there but maybe there is something wrong with my calculations.  It still isn't right that you got two of the same box.  

If I'm looking at the list of items that was previously posted correctly, the Briogeo was left off of the list for box #6 and therefore the value is off.  I think the promised value may be there but maybe there is something wrong with my calculations.  It still isn't right that you got two of the same box.  
You're right I copied it from MSA's blog making my box $150 value.

whoops I already complained to PS but I'm sure they'll just be like sorry your not happy oh well tee hee.

Good thing I can swap or gift most of this stuff. Oh well. Win some lose some

You're right I copied it from MSA's blog making my box $150 value.

whoops I already complained to PS but I'm sure they'll just be like sorry your not happy oh well tee hee.

Good thing I can swap or gift most of this stuff. Oh well. Win some lose some
I ended up with 2 of the #3 and my Mom got 2 of the #3 boxes.  We are both writing in to let them know we are not happy.  They did it right with the first mystery box sale, people got different boxes when they ordered multiples.  So I know they can do it.  This is just unacceptable and a fast way for them to lose trust with their customers.  I have a feeling they will be getting many unhappy emails.  I hope they listen.

I think the charger and the post its would make a good office gift if I get a male in the secret Santa drawing as long its not one of the other ladies in the office that get PS. 

I got box #7, which I hate and want nothing from it. I was convinced I was getting box #9 based on measurements, which would've been great, but no. I'm done with PS, never ordering another box from them again. I don't understand why they could send out variations last time; but not this time. 

I got box #7, which I hate and want nothing from it. I was convinced I was getting box #9 based on measurements, which would've been great, but no. I'm done with PS, never ordering another box from them again. I don't understand why they could send out variations last time; but not this time. 
Oh man I'd love the candles and Oribe spray from that box. 

I emailed PS about receiving the same box when I ordered multiples and they offered to send an extra gift or send return labels to send them both back and send out new ones. So we'll see if they actually follow through with sending return labels. 

Ugh. I got box 8. The only thing in it that'll probably be useful is the cell phone charger. I already have one from the September box, but I'll likely lose it at some point. I like the Cargo blush and I've been using it every other day, but I don't need a second one because the first one I received will probably take me three years to finish. I'll just be giving away or selling most of this.

Back