POPSUGAR All-Star Mystery Box (It's Back) *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my two boxes today.  So disappointed they are both the same.  And they both contain the Bingo game.  I already have multiples of it because I can't even give it away!

Received my two boxes today.  So disappointed they are both the same.  And they both contain the Bingo game.  I already have multiples of it because I can't even give it away!
Oh no! What were your box weights?

What were the other contents?

Both were 6.2 lbs.  Other items:  

Christian Lacroix post it notes
Gramr postcard pack
Powergloss Universal charger
Briogeo hair repair mask (full size)
Bubble Elixer Fig and Grapefruit 

Gold tone church key (very large)

Small bag of chips

Those are my box weights, well they were 6.2 now they say 6.3 and 6.4. I'm sure I'm getting the same/similar stuff.

I'll gift many of these items to my family for xmas so it's not a total loss, I can probably (hopefully) swap the rest. Sadly I don't need duplicates of any of it. But I was hoping to knock out some xmas gifts.

At least you can hope that they are different because the weights do vary, if only slightly.

Those are my box weights, well they were 6.2 now they say 6.3 and 6.4. I'm sure I'm getting the same/similar stuff.

I'll gift many of these items to my family for xmas so it's not a total loss, I can probably (hopefully) swap the rest. Sadly I don't need duplicates of any of it. But I was hoping to knock out some xmas gifts.
What are your plans for Bingo?

Gramr postcard pack

Small bag of chips
What's the Gold Tone Church Key? This is an OK box but not great. I really don't want the Bingo as it's heavy to swap. Mine is coming on Friday and is the same weight. 

What's the Gold Tone Church Key? This is an OK box but not great. I really don't want the Bingo as it's heavy to swap. Mine is coming on Friday and is the same weight. 
Maybe it's a local term: bottle opener.

Gramr postcard pack

Small bag of chips
Ugh I impulsively bought this box and now I really regret it. The only one of these things I'd be happy with is the hair mask, which I already got in last month's box. It's a good product, so I wouldn't mind having a backup for when the one I'm using runs out, but it still would've been better to get something new. My box also weighs 6.2 pounds.

So according to MSA website, the boxes are also going to run from $118 to $169 worth of items in each box.  The 6.2 box is about $118.00.  Oh why do I do this to myself, I have a love/hate relationship with PS.  I am not doing the mystery boxes anymore, I keep getting those damn bubble bath jars.  I know what people are getting for Christmas this year!  I think the better boxes come from CA and NY has crappy boxes.  Also the boxes could have some of the PS mini items!  Arrrrggggg!!!

My box will be here tomorrow, still holding @ 6.2, the measurements are 14x10x5, so I am sure that has a bingo game in it, which that is ok.  We collect for Toys for Tots, I don't need another bottle opener.  Hopefully it is another box and I am psyching myself out!  Sorry for the rant, I almost want the swan box now!!!!

I think the bottle openers make a nice gift if you tie it with a ribbon to a six pack of nice beer, easy gift for guys who you don't know what to get them. I might give them to my boyfriend to give to his brothers for xmas.

I'd love it if my boxes has some items from the mini boxes, since I don't get those. I'm so anxious to get my boxes now.

Mine will be the same too, I believe since they weigh the same. I hope I get the Bridgeo in mine. I have purchased that for full price ($36) because it is so amazing and really makes my hair silky and healthy feeling. So, two of those and I would actually be saving money from the $50 I spent on the boxes. I'm dissappointed to see no Behr bins, I guess I hoped they still had those. The post it notes are cool, I'd like more of those... nothing awesome in these boxes, but not horrific for the money spent. Considering I spent $50 on a subpar dinner out with my husband last week.

My box shows 13x13x13 for the size. Doesn't match anything on the MSA box size spoilers. Probably just typo.

I must be getting the one with the bubble bath due to the weight. I already got that item in the last mystery box. I really would like the heartbeat necklace

Last edited by a moderator:
Back