How many full size mineral foundation do you have??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok,,

Time to fess up. :policeman:

How many full size mineral foundation do you have?

Everytime i sample something, i have this huge urge to go and purchase a full size foundation..:11a: Then after getting the full size, i realize there are some aspects that i'm not happy with and keep on sampling more. Then i feel another urge to buy, then not happy.. then sample more. This is becoming a vicious cycle :banghead:

Currently i have

3 full size foundation of Meow Cosmetics (diff coverage & colours)

2 full size Meow Concealers

2 Full size Val's CD

3 Full size of EDM

And i'm having a huge urge to get full sizes of Monave.

I still have samples of Milan mineral & AlphaSkincare minerals on the way.

Anyone want to make me feel better?

How many full sizes do u have??

Can't make you feel better on full sized foundations--- I only have 2--- Lumiere FF in light- med. golden and med. golden (for summer.) I have dry skin and it just felt so good on. It does everything that I want for a foundation. Now if we are talking "other" MMU- I have at least one hundred e/s (some full sized- some mini and sample.) I have 10 more on the way from Lumiere.

I only have two full sized, the BE that I got in the starter kit. I'm still in the sampling stage for foundations. I LOVE the fact that I DON'T have to buy the full size to try it. With all other mineral products, I will buy full size. Can't wait until I find my right shade, then I can finally buy full size and be done with it.

Just two from BE and I dont believe they are the full size as they came in the starter kit

I only have one fullsize at the moment and its Oceanmist. I actually tried Lily lolo after buying the FS and like Lily lolo better than Oceanmist so im going to be getting a fullsize in Lily lolo next.

I like Oceanmist but Lily lolo stays better on my oily skin, so when its all said and done ill have 2.

2 finsihing veils, 2 foundations, 1 blush, a few e/s. I also want to order at minimum a bronzer and some illuminators LOL.

I do have like lots of others SO MANY SAMPLES I DONT KNOW HOW I WILL EVER USE IT ALL, no really, U do use so little however I LOVE LOVE playing with the minerals and some how it makes me happy like no other makeup maybe because its new to me (only used less than 6 months)

1 stila powder foundation that i crushed

2 BE

1 i mixed all my lumiere samples + warmth and i made my own foundation.

ParasiteEve, I think I can make you feel better. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> In foundations alone, I have:

2 x Lumiere VV

2 x Meow Purrrfect Puss

3 x EDM

AND... I am tempted to get another full size Lumiere VV (because the shade I have isn't a good match) AND a full size of Monave... yikes.

I haven't bought a full size of anything I've sampled [and I've sampled from 6 or 7 companies]. I bought a mini kit from Everyday Minerals with 2 small sized foundations, a concealer, a color-corrector & a finishing dust [and I use none of it now, except the corrector, haha] . That's about it!

I haven't found something I love enough yet to commit to a full size. Hopefully I will soon, though,

None!

I have only just found my match so I will be ordering my full size Lily Lolo foundation on wednesday.

i have 2 full size foundations from everyday minerals

and 1 full size foundation from monave ,i havent bought a full size

finishing dust yet,i havent found one that i really like enough to buy full

size

If we are just talking about foundation...

2-Meow

1-Valerie

2-EDM

1-Joppa

I think that's all. haha.

I'm new to using MMU. I started with Avon's and I got 2 of the lightest. My skin is really pale/pink. It is hard to match. I mix the 2 with the lightest one in higher proportion.

I am still looking for my perfect brand and shade, so I will eventually start ordering samples.

4 total...

I have 2 EDM foundations that I mixed for a while, then decided I didn't like EDM. (The color looked good at first, but I didn't realize until after I bought the full sizes that it turned orange by the end of the day! I also got fed up with it rubbing off so easily). So I really ought to throw these out or give them away or something. I also have some EDM finishing dust which I later decided I didn't like either.

I also have two Aromaleigh foundations that I mix together, and that's it! I am in love with Aromaleigh (mainly because they are the only brand, mineral or traditional, that I can find a truly perfect match for my skintone) so I'm done sampling -- I'm going to stick with what works! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Two full size EDM

One full size Valerie

Two full size Lumiere

I mixed my Monave samples and made a full size

And tons of samples!!!!!

I don't have any! I've actually never even purchased a full size container yet. I have so many samples that they'll last me forever.

Foundation Only? Well that's good it makes my post shorter!

Full Size:

2 Oceanmist Full Sizes in Buff

1 EDM Olive Medium

1 Light Winged Butter

1 BE Medium

1 BE Medium Beige

1 Joppa Medium 2

I always buy full sizes in the end for some unknown reason. I want full sizes in meow, monave, and lumiere.

Samples I ahve multiple colors from oceanmist, EDM, Joppa, Signature, Mad Minerals, Meow, Monave, and Lumiere. And I'm always adding more.

Back