How many full size mineral foundation do you have??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two. I have one from Urban Decay which i will be returning to sephora at some point and my Holy Grail MMu, Ocean Mist.

I still have about 1/2 of a BE foundation left, 1/2 ofa monave and 1/2 of na UD.

One Lumiere in VV Medium Warm...it's gotten a bit dark now that my tan is gone, and I'm trying to decide if I like Med. Beige mixed with Med. Neutral or the Med. Beige 2.3 by itself!

:kopfkratz:

Lol.. i guess its just me then..

I'm seriously thinking of buying Monave with the refill baggies in both the normal foundation and concealer foundation.

The coverage of Monave is awesome!! Its like weaing liquid foundation!!! I get to cover my acne scars and the staying power is great!! I slept during the arvo yesrerday and when i woke up my foundation is still in place!!! In fact i actually look better coz its all dewy.. lol.

Must resist the temptation to buy untill i tried it for at least one week...

LOL Lilita, you're right!! I'm in Aussie...:rockwoot:I'm in Perth.. where everything is two step behind.

What are you doing in States?? Wish i was there.. at least the minerals will reach me faster.. :eclipsee: :rotfl:

I saw your post in Lumiere Delphi. Have you decided on your colour yet? Also, what about Monave? Do you still like the foundation or are just thinking of getting the setting powder?

I've got wayy too many full size but I want more.. i seriously need a kick up the :eek:ldlad:

Hi ParasiteEve

I moved to the States 3 years ago - it was work-related but I am now living here permanently.

Re: Lumiere, I think the general consensus (including my BF) is that the Light-Medium Golden looks the most 'natural' on me. Personally I still find it a tad pale, but I can always mix in a bit of Med. Golden.

Re: Monave...I love the CF coverage, but I get cakey fine-lines around my nose and mouth and am also breaking out (although it could be stress-related or due to the fact I've been eating way too much chocolate :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) It's a pity because Hyeyeon is such a perfect color match for me ( no mixing!) $24 is also kinda pricey esp. when I already own so many jars of foundation.... I really love the Angel powder though... and I want to try the lipglazes and maybe the Glow... What have you ordered recently? what are you going to get next?

Right now for foundations I have:

1 OceanMist

1 and a half Monave

half of EDM

half of BE

tons of samples from Pureluxe, Lumiere, Valerie

Hey Parasite Eve,

I might give you a run for the money in the foundation department! This is what I have right now:

3 Lumiere-2 Light-Med Golden in FF and VV and 1 Med Golden in VV (for summer)

1 Lauress in Radiant Gold

1 J Lynne in 1.5 Golden Ivory

2 EDM in Lt. Winged Butter (diff. formulas) and I just gave away *4* full sized jars- 2 to my friend and 2 to my SIL

1 Monave Hyeyeon (and I did the refill baggie, so does that count as 2?)

don't feel bad, I am the exact same way!! But I do think that I'm done sampling foundations as my HG's are Lumiere and Monave.

I've also got 2 jars of Angel FP and some lippies from Monave coming, as well as a sample of their Glow. Bad, bad, bad.................

I have two bareminerals foundations - one for when I'm pale in the winter, and one for when I'm a little tanner in the summer.

I have neutral undertones, and i can not really wear yellow or pink undertones. So i have to mix color a few colors. And aslo it depends on what time of the year it is (if i have a tan).

1 BE Fair

1 BE Fairly Light

1 BE Light

1 BE Medium

and also I have BE Bisque

and some EDM samples

I have full size pots of:

1 BE Light

1 BE Medium Beige

1 EDM Light Winged Butter

1 Monave Saturnina

1 Ocean Mist Sandstone