How many full size mineral foundation do you have??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have too many and I know that. I just got a Urban Decay and I'm only buying blushes and shadows for the rest of my life.

Still waiting for the first full sized and a few samples :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully I'll receive all of them this week and get to order more full sized jars :laughing:

I have two full sizes from EDM and that's it! I've sampled alot but have not found anything better which I am still trying to find because EDM does not stay on as well as i would like!

My full sizes are as follows:

4 EDM Foundations

2 BE Foundations

8 EDM Blushes

2 EDM FInishing Dusts

1 BE Mineral Veil

2 EDM Concealers

2 BE E/S

4 EDM E/S

Atleast that is all I can remember, but I am sure I have way more than I listed... too lazy to get my train case.

I have atleast 30 full size e/s from Ebay Mineral MakeUp stores and over 100 sample sizes from everywhere... hahahahahah!

I need to go on a NO BUY, but I just sampled LUMIERE and OMG! It is just awesome! I need to get a full sized kit too! Hahahaha!

I have three:

Pure Luxe Warm Cream

BE Medium beige- my summer color

Lumiere VV medium golden

Only 1, a fullsize Monave.

I'm looking to order a new brand to try out soon...Oceanmist maybe, not sure!

3 EDM (i tried mixing to get the perfect shade but i gave up!)

also 1 EDM tinted silk dust (horrible - broke me out)

1 elegant minerals

1 femme couture mineral effects (from sally's)

1 joppa minerals

and a million samples of EDM foundations & blushs and elegant minerals & joppa minerals blushes & concealers

I have about 8 full size EDM foundations (6 are O Glo, one matte, and one intensive), because I like to stock up. I hardly ever use the matte and intensive, though.

ETA: I won't admit how many full size blushes and concealers I have...

I only have 1 full size foundation - Mineral Silk in Cashmere. I also have one of their full size finishing powders, and their Eraser concealer.

I have a bunch of Cory samples that I dumped all together, and now it's a nicely matching shade and I have quite a bit of it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have a lot of other samples, too, so I figured I'd use those up before buying full-size anything.

I ordered MAD Minerals 5 piece deluxe starter kit during their sale in June (20 gr per volume foundation).

Am pleased with it though the foundation tone is a bit too light for me during the summer. Good I ordered one of the refill baggies with a tad darker tone too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

All the rest are samples.

i only have 3 full size of EDM.. it was the first mmu i tried after BE and i immediately found my color match and decided to stick with it because i was pretty satisfied. i have so much edm foundations that i want to use them up first before buying another full size foundation from another company -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i do purchase samples from other companies just to see if i like them better..

I have barely any full sizes - I bought one from Meow and then found out it broke me out so I don't have it any more - I've also bought 2 from Lure Beauty which have been passed on to a friend because they work better for her skin tone than mine - I have bought one from EM but sent it back because it was the wrong color. I guess you could say I use a lot of samples (LOL)

Latest posts

Back