How many full size mineral foundation do you have??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lumiere foundation and Fyrinnae rice powder primer. I threw away all my full size EDM products cos I hate them so much that I want them to be out my sight - I did keep the flat top and kabuki though. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have:

4 BE (2 Medium, 1 Medium Tan, 1 Tan)

1 Maybelline

4 from smaller companies I found on Ebay... they are for my 'so-so' days when I don't want to use my really good stuff, lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have the same problem as you do though... I have WAY too many foundations (I have a liquid mineral foundation as well) but anytime I see a new one, I have to have it.

this is my collections..

at least 10 full sizes foundations from EDM

5 from Signature's

3 from Taylor

4 from mineralbutiqe

6 from Lauress

6 from Lumiere

3 from Uglogirl

3 from elegantmineral

2 from Aubreynicole

7 from Cory

8 from Monave and Monave reseller

6 from Meow

3 from Jane Iardale.

this is only the foundations....I hope I didn't forget nothing.. lol

thank you so much!!! I love my collection and I have a zilion blushes.. this is my crazy...

LOL

I have 6 full size foundations, 5 too dark for me but all the lightest the brands sell.

2 medium sized foundations, one is almost the correct shade.

10 million samples, at least.

1 Lauress

1 Fyrinnae

2 EDM

.. but I hardly ever use EDM because I break out after 3 days using it.

I have none at the moment but I have ordered a pixie size from Dreamworld. The rest are sampling baggies and pots.

Foundations only:

1 BE, that I never use

1 EDM, that I combined about 6 shades trying to match my skintone

3 Dream World

1 Pure Luxe

Full size Finishing Powders:

18 (with two more on the way)

Full size Blushes:

42 (I just counted, out of curiosity:unsure:)

62 lippies

about 1000 samples (probably more)

I have 9. They are:

1. BE Medium Foundation-Don't Actually Use

2. BE Medium Beige Foundation-Don't Actually Use Either

3. EDM Medium Semi-Matte Foundation-Rarely Use

4. EDM Medium Intensive Foundation-One of my "Go-To" Foundations

5. Fyrinnae Topaz Superpower Foundation-Love & use All The Time

6. 4-Jane Iredale Pressed Mineral Foundations in Warm Sienna-Don't know if I'll ever use this product again!

I've got about 10 full size foundations but more if you count the duplicates from BE, EDM, and some BOGO's from others.

i have like...

3 foundations that are too dark, which i sometimes use as bronzers hahaha

2 that are too light, i'll probably try adding some light reflectors to those and try them as highlighters!

4 that match my skin tone, and i don't even use them on a daily basis, i never know which one to use lmao

a few finishing powders/mineral veils

and... don't feel like counting how many eyeshadows/blushes i have, would make me feel depressed for the crazy amount of money i spent on them :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

hi! anyone from australia? i have a relative coming here in the philippines from sydney australia. Where can she buy mineral make up there? please help. thanks guys

Latest posts

Back