New L'Oreal H.I.P cream liners!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anybody seen them yet in the stores? I went to a few drugstores and i havent' seen them yet. I heard they have 5 colors: black, brown, teal, navy blue and purple. I am lemming these cause im very impressed with their HIP e/s duos. Went to the website and its not on there yet but heard navy blue was sold out already!

I heard about these! They are like fluidlines, and come in 5 different colors. I haven't seen them in any of my local drugstores yet, hopefully someone will post about it when they find it.

i finally got those HIP cream liners a week ago and they are really nice. i bought black and midnight blue. They hold up well but i must admit the black is a TRUE black. I have been wearing it alot cause this stays put all day and it doesn't disappear on my waterline. some have said its the same as MAC's fluidline! ( well the black at least!) MIdnight blue is a black/blue (navy) imo and its pretty. it has some shimmer to it and under certain lighting it really stands out ( the blue color and shimmer). These are cream and not gel but the consistency of them are really good.

I have the blue one and i LOOOVE it
smile.gif
im waiitng on a black one too!

Awesome, I've got to try these! I've been looking for a liner that stays put! Has anyone tried the brown?

Originally Posted by noahlowryfan /img/forum/go_quote.gif i haven't seen them at my local drugstores or even at my local Target. They're not with the rest of the products. They're usually at the front of the store (for drugstores) or on the end of the aisle (for Target). They should have them!
hth!

ulta had them on a seperate display yesterday....they looked just like fluidline/smudgepots with a short handled little brush...i didnt buy one though cause i have enough with mac

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif They're not with the rest of the products. They're usually at the front of the store (for drugstores) or on the end of the aisle (for Target). They should have them!
hth!

i don't see it there. i don't think all stores have them.

My local stores have this, and I highly doubt that I will buy this product. HIP products in my area are just about the same price as MAC, give or take a dollar or two. I would rather purchase MAC over HIP because it's just the better deal. Besides buying MAC is much more fun that HIP anyway.

i remember seeing the new Milani product on this website. well, my local drugstore don't carry that new product.

Well, we just recently got the H.I.P. line in Canada. So I don't think we'll be seeing those liners anytime soon!

Back