New L'Oreal H.I.P cream liners!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want those. I looked for them yesterday at Target and at Walmart and could not find them.

I bought the black one too. It's like MAC Fluidlines, but $3.00 cheaper. I find it's almost the same. Except I find that it might clump inside the water line, it dries up and breaks up into pieces. Does this happen to anyone? Other than, that, it does the job! I liked it .

A tip for you gals wanting to try these.... Walgreens has all HIP cosmetics BOGO this week!

Has anybody in Canada seen these yet?
smile.gif

Probably not because I too just saw HIP products in a drugstore here for the first time just a couple weeks ago, and all there was, was a couple duos and pigments, the mascara, and liquid liner. Not much stuff! I hope we get these cream liners I want them!

I saw these a few months ago here at CVS in San Diego county, I didn't buy it yet, but I prob will today
smile.gif

the thing about drugstore lipstick is they smell really strong and bad. that's why i stopped purchasing the stuff. though, i did buy l'oreal bare naturale mineral foundation because i was in a rush and needed a new color for my tan and the drugstore was the only thing open. tried and really like it..no smell.

I couldnt find these liners anywhere so I got some off ebay for 6.49 each. Since that is about half of what everyone seems to be paying I bought all the colors
rotfl.gif
Now I hope they dont melt before they get here.

Dude, you have to get them! Theyre about $12 and exactly the same as Stilas smudgepots besides the texture of course. Im in love! I got it in black and going back for teal
biggrin.gif
It withheld through intensive sweat and everything. It didnt flake on me though Chinadoll
11dh.gif
it was perfect.

Originally Posted by seymour5000 /img/forum/go_quote.gif the thing about drugstore lipstick is they smell really strong and bad. that's why i stopped purchasing the stuff. though, i did buy l'oreal bare naturale mineral foundation because i was in a rush and needed a new color for my tan and the drugstore was the only thing open. tried and really like it..no smell. What does this have to do with L'Oreal HIP eye liners?
icon_scratch.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif What does this have to do with L'Oreal HIP eye liners?
icon_scratch.gif
I know right? I was so confused.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif What does this have to do with L'Oreal HIP eye liners?
icon_scratch.gif
maybe she thought we're talking about lip liners.
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by rizzie_x3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif maybe she thought we're talking about lip liners.
laughing.gif
OH! I suppose that could be...lol.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif A tip for you gals wanting to try these.... Walgreens has all HIP cosmetics BOGO this week! tip to all: not all Walgreens sales are the same. it may be BOGO in one city and it will not be in another one. every Walgreens in the US has different sales. so if you want to know the weekly sales, go to Walgreens.com - Online pharmacy & drugstore, prescriptions, health information, photo center and click on weekly ad located on the home page.

I picked black up today at cvs. I like it a lot and they dont run or smudge on the waterline and have lasted since 4 today. Im happy with these cuz i cant get to mac to buy fluidlines cuz im lazy and dont wanna drive to a mall far away. and the fact that i'd feel guilty if i were to buy mac, its too over my price range cuz im extra cheap lol... these were kinda expensive for me tho but worth it i guess cuz the stayin power..remind me of stila smudge pots

Originally Posted by piperbaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I couldnt find these liners anywhere so I got some off ebay for 6.49 each. Since that is about half of what everyone seems to be paying I bought all the colors
rotfl.gif
Now I hope they dont melt before they get here. wow...thats a good deal!! i wanna get eggplant but when i went back they had no more. i should have bought it when i saw it!
sadno.gif

Back