New L'Oreal H.I.P cream liners!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i bought 2 today at walgreens since they're having a bogo sale. got one in brown and eggplant. love them!
biggrin.gif

I have the teal liner and i am dark skinned and it is great i also like the black too when i want a very dramatic eye look it does the job perfectly.

I bought the black one, I love it, it doesn't really smudge, I think I might go buy the navy one. I've seen them at CVS, Walmart, Target.

These sound great and I know they last but how easy are they to remove? And what do you use? I always have a clean up problem.. Goes with the hobby.. Lol. Can't seem to find anything on HIP's website..

Yeah, they don't have them up on the website. I use a face wash for my whole makeup and then if there's some that didn't come off, I use moisturizer.

These things have been getting the BEST reviews, I can't wait to go buy one in black, although I'm having trouble convincing myself to spend $10 on a drugstore-brand eyeliner... I'm so used to buying the cheapo Rimmel ones!

I thought it was way worth it, it looks like it'll be months before I run out. I love it cause I wear it under black eyeshadow so it shows up better.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I went into Ulta today and they have all the H.I.P Loreal products BOGO including the cream eyeliners. I got 4 cream eyeliners for $22.00.

WOW these things are flying off the shelves where I live. Walmart was totally out of black-- then I went to Walgreens and all they had left was one black- everything else was gone! I picked up the last one and wore it out last night and loved it! The color is incredibly rich as promised. I was a little concerned because I've been in eye-pencil mode for some time and i thought this might smudge or wear off. It didn't! great product!

I have the midnight Blue and just bought the Teal...I ADORE them both! I like them better than Stila's gel formula,actually; they don't dry up and peel/splinter off:they stay PUT!
glasses.gif

At my Longs Drugs they were Buy one Get one Free. I got the Teal and Purple. Honestly I don't love them. I found they don't "stick" as well as fluidlines. I ended up using mine as a cream shadow.

I can get the MAC fluidlines for cheaper anyways...

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can get the MAC fluidlines for cheaper anyways... Not fair! lol.

I love these liners. The black liner is the darkest, truest black I've ever used (surpassing MAC's black kohl pencils) and it stays in place all day. I'm not crazy about the brush that comes with it but I just use a regular liner brush.

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif These sound great and I know they last but how easy are they to remove? And what do you use? I always have a clean up problem.. Goes with the hobby.. Lol. Can't seem to find anything on HIP's website.. You can use a wash rag to gently scrub them off and wash with your regular face routine. Personally, I use Neutrogena's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover (about $8) and the liner swabs right off.

Back