New L'Oreal H.I.P cream liners!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My walmart had a few but were sold out of the colors I wanted, and I love the duos, can be totally outrageous OR very subtle, depending on your application

My Albertson's had these BOGO free. So I picked up The black and the purple. I like them
smile.gif

I just bought the black... wow this stuff does not budge! Yeah the brush that comes with it is no good, it scratched up my eye area so bad that I started tearing up. I was having trouble getting the hang of using it, so I gave up and just did a big old goth-ish look, complete with weird painted-on eyebrow (also using the cream liner)... lol. Anyway here is a pic of the stuff for anyone who is curious!

DSC01296.jpg

Nice!!!! I'm going to use the black liner all over my lid and The BodyShop's e/s in Emerald over top of the black.

That makes the green absolutely brilliant!!!

I bought Midnight Blue last night. I started work at 9:30 a.m. I'll let you know if it's still on by 5:30 p.m when I leave, lol

I bought the Teal and Eggplant (purple) last weekend at Ulta, they had them BOGO so $11 for two isn't bad. I don't think they compare to MAC fluidline because fluidline is a gel liner right? Fluidlines go on a lot easier, they glide over lids, unlike the HIP cream liners. I find that they are more like Smashbox cream liners. I havn't tried the purple yet, but I'm wearing the teal today, it's a very beautiful color, I'll post my FOTD later.

Update: my liner is just as vibrant as it was at 7:45 a.m. when I put it on. Good job L'Oreal! LOL

icon_sad.gif
I was told by walmart sells lady,that they can't keep them on the shelves. So thats the reasons they are hard to find.I have been to all the drugstores and department stores.And they sell out as soon as they hit the shelves. So I guess I'll have to try to get them off ebay.
icon_sad.gif

I see them my Walmart but look past them... maybe I'll pick one up and see how it is.

BTW, Manders... if you get them fluidlines cheaper, I'm sending you some cash so you can get it for me. Haha. I have yet to buy any cream liners. I always liked my liquid ones.

I have the teal color and it is absolutely gorgeous! Its really bold on my eyes.

I just saw these at Ulta last Saturday. They ran out of the blue one. I didn't end up getting it, because I didn't hear too many reviews yet, but now I just might go back and get me some. They're having a BOGO sale on L'oreal HIP products until Sept. 29th.
smile.gif

My local Walgreens eliminated the HIP Collection. I told the manager that I was disappointed.

Back