Anyone still on liquid foundation??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does everyone here use mineral makeup now or do any of you still stick to the liquid ones??

(I have used BE mineral foundation but went back to mixing Shiseido foundation and Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.It covers well and has some glow.)

Sure! There's a lot of gals here that use liquid.

I use both, it depends on my mood lol. Some days I use Maybelline Pure Makeup, a liquid, other days I use my Lumiere MMU and others MAC Studio Fix Powder. It all depends.

I still use liquid, I like that I can go to any drugstore and find what I need. Instead of ordering and waiting. I think Mineral MU would be too boring on my skin and look dry! It's already dry.

I still use liquid if I go out at night. that MAC Mineral Satinfinish stuff and Revlon Colorstay w/ softflex.

I usually use liquid (Estee Lauder Double Wear or Revlon Colorstay).
smile.gif

I've actually never tried MMU; I use Urban Decay's Surreal Skin Liquid Foundation or Laura Mercier Oil-Free Foundation.

liquid all the way. I worked for BE, and it didn't really work for my skin (not enough coverage). But I know there are more (And probably better) brands out there.
smile.gif

i use the maybelline pure makeup liquid foundation, i honestly dont even understand mineral makeup. Like how the hell does some powdery stuff cover everything? I dunno i've used some of the sample mineral makeup that i got in the mail and i usually wet the brush to put it on and it looks okay but I preffer liquid way more!

i use a mix of liquid and cream.

ive tried mineral makeup and it dried my skin out.

although i really like the trish mcevoy mineral makeup that i tried one time in the store and loved.

I use BB Luminous Foundation and really like the glow & coverage I get from it.

Never goin back to liquid. I get enough coverage to cover up flaws but still look natural, not cakey!!! Love it.
smile.gif

Back