Anyone still on liquid foundation??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still MMU here, haven't switched back to regular fndt ever since I bought my MMU. Still in-love with my MMU
biggrin.gif

I would love to try some liquids that has some shimmer in it. Love a glowing face. Looked at Chanel Luminere and Hyper Real,but afraid they will cause breakouts. HR has silicon in it wich can cause breakouts.

Have ordered some mineral makeup now, so will see if I can get some glow from them, or buy some mineral glow product to wear on top.

Still using Revlon Colorstay..... Have too much to hide to go to minerals..... lol

I used mineral for the longest time but now back to liquid.
smile.gif
I have been using Lancome color ideal; but also love Lancome Teint Idole Ultra and MUFE Mat Velvet+ and MAC mineralize satinfinish.

It depends on how bad my skin is at any given moment! When its really bad, i go for liquid foundation.

kitty, i'm a back slider as well. i went back to my prescriptive custom blend last week and i couldn't be happier.

I currently use either CoverFX or Lise Watier liquid foundation. I do want to try mineral foundation and plan on ordering some samples soon.

I have BE but i haven't touched it in forever. I'm addicted to Nars in Santa Fe. Its the perfect bronze color for my skin!

I love the look of liquid but I hate that as soon as it touches your collar theres a beige stain that WON'T go away, plus I feel like it just gets everywhere, or maybe its just me?

I use MAC liquid foundation - but also bought powder medium coverage.

I need full coverage... until my acne scars go away.

at the moment im using napoleon perdis foundation stick in look4.. im actually waiting for it to run out cos i would like to try something new.. i have also used clinique superfit in the past in almond shade and i have also used revlon colorstay in natural tan

Originally Posted by JadoreDior /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love the look of liquid but I hate that as soon as it touches your collar theres a beige stain that WON'T go away, plus I feel like it just gets everywhere, or maybe its just me? lol i feel ur pain!!! this happens to me too.. best trick is if u notice it before u leave the house.. get a damp cloth and put a drop of dishwashing liquid (i know this sounds silly but it worked for me..)and it should get the stain off..

Only minerals,gave up on liquid, couldnt find a proper color and texture
frown.gif
would prefer liquid though,cause my skin is more on a dry side and minerals are not rly perfect for that.

i still use liquid, MAC studio fix fluid. Though i havent tried mineral makeup

I was using mineral makeup. I used Jane Iredale. It didn't have the coverage I wanted. So, I went to the store and thought I would try Loreal True Match Liquid. I love it! The color matches perfect. It blends great and doesn't feel heavy.

Back