Anyone still on liquid foundation??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have only used powdered foundation once and for me I like liquid better. I use and love the Revlon Colorstay. I find it stays on better for me than anything else.

I use both, BE or laura geller for work and if I am out for the evening clarins or estee lauder, but I do want to also try Bobbie Brown

I've used both and it depends on my mood. For the last 1.5 years, I've sampled minerals like crazy. My skin still wasn't where it should be. I was getting breakouts and it looked so dry. Recently, I went back to Clinique's superbalanced and I am really happy with the liquid. My skin looks healthy. I still have my minerals and may go back at some point (if the mood strikes me). I am so picky and fickle. Right now though, I am really liking my liquid.

if im going out in the day i use my BE, but if i go out @ nite i put on BE under my Neutrogena liquid

I use BE during the week for work because I have very sensitive skin and every time I wear liquid foundation, I feel like it clogs my pores. However, mineral powders don't have the best coverage, so on special occasions or weekends I would use liquid foundations. I like using MAC for nights when I go clubbing or to the bars, but if it's just for daytime wear I prefer using Prescriptives. I love how Prescriptives' foundation is very light and it makes my face feel real soft.

I have clients I have had for years and they will only buy liquid, but I have many that have switched to MM and will never go back. Many of them have dry skin.

i never stopped liking liquid foundation.

i do often use milani pressed mineral makeup, its so quick and easy for me to apply

but all those loose mineral makeups? it was just too messy for me (always wiping the makeup dust off from the counter in the bathroom) and i'd be too oily halfway through the day and it settled into the fine lines around my eyes and made me look chalky no matter how much i tapped and buffed that little damn kabuki brush

ive just ordered the diorskin foundation to try
smile.gif

I have been using Prescriptives Custom-made Foundation for years now. They match the colors, drop by drop, to your face exactly. A godsend!

I use both as well, and when I use mmu I apply it wet. I also use liquid foundation in revlon colorstay or loreal trumatch. I also sometimes use MF pan stik. Just depends on my mood.

I have been using Prescriptives Custom-made Foundation for years now. They match the colors, drop by drop, to your face exactly. A godsend!

I use both. For everyday, I use StudioFix powder, for night it is StudioFix liquid. I did order samples from EDM and see how that goes.

I still use EL's double wear liquid foundation since its the only foundation that does not cause any blemishes on my face so far.

I've tried Chanel, Mac, Nars oil-free...they all let me have blackheads and whiteheads.

Its pretty scary to remove the makeup and discover your pores are filled with these blemishes -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />"

I might turn to minerals one day but right now I don't see a need.

I have tried so many mineral makeup brands and couldn't find a match, it oxidized, etc. I have used Revlon Colorstay for the past 3 years and can't see myself using anything else.

I have my traditional foundation faves and I am not giving up on them, it took a lot of effort and money
wink.gif
to finally find those. But I also love mineral makeup, it is so easy to sample, try and mix your own perfect color & finish. Also my skin seems to be in better condition when I use minerals.

During winter I like my traditional foundations better, minerals seem to emphasise the dry spots.

I used L'oreal truematch, but now I'm looking for a good MM foundation. Have tried some from Lumiere and Signature Minerals, but they didn't really looked right to me on my face. Now I'm waiting for my package from Pure Luxe to arrive and I hope there will a foundation in there that is matching with my skin.

Back