Profile Views "Do you get creeped out?"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any of u have certain MUT members that continuously look at your profile and never leave a message ? I know I do ...

You know who u are!! ..why dont u leave a nice note? and why do u keep looking at my profile??

Anyhow anyone else has this happen to them??

Do not name -names please ..

Stalkers. hehe.
wink.gif

I don't even check my profile views!

I do lol

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Stalkers. hehe.
wink.gif

I don't even check my profile views!

I don't check mine either. I'm sure a lot more people look at my profile than comment. I really don't mind at all.

nah lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Should I turn profile views off?

Uhm, Once upon a time, I used to get highly offended when people used to look at my profile and not say hey, because I am an attention whore. I like people to speak to me and I prefer that everyone like me (im my effin dreams LOL).

But as time went on, I got over it, some people are looky-loo's and like to see and look and not speak. I do it too.

P.S. I love stalking yall, and you cant see when I do hehe
wink.gif

I dont mind per se of course! but when the same person keeps looking ( a few of them) and dont bother to leave some note ... just kinda weird that's all

Originally Posted by Sirvinya /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't check mine either. I'm sure a lot more people look at my profile than comment. I really don't mind at all.

lol alot a time I just click on the profile names on the home page just to click MUT Home once i get there so I can see the latest forum replys I dont really look at the profile i click on though.......I dont know if i explained that right do you get what i mean?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif I look at your profiles, but the admin's name doesn't register
wink.gif
muahaha
cracks knuckes

muhahaha
add_wegbrech.gif

Ive wondered about this too. My problem is that I have a laptop with a touch pad mouse, so alot of the time I hit the name under the thread title by mistake. Im usually watching tv at the same time so im not always paying that much attention to where I click hahah! So if anyone sees my name....Im just halfass paying attention to what I am doing.

lmao!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif I look at your profiles, but the admin's name doesn't register
wink.gif
muahaha
cracks knuckes

Originally Posted by Saja /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ive wondered about this too. My problem is that I have a laptop with a touch pad mouse, so alot of the time I hit the name under the thread title by mistake. Im usually watching tv at the same time so im not always paying that much attention to where I click hahah!

Make sure you hit the ad's by mistake too
wink.gif
lol

haha!! omg thats funny lol

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Make sure you hit the ad's by mistake too
wink.gif
lol

Im usually just bored or wanna know who is behind a comment. Im not the type to write comments just to leave them, too lazy
smile.gif
and I like my comment to mean something, not just a quick "hey"

I don't really check mine, but I don't think that many people check my profile out! I'll admit it though, I am def. a profile stalker....mwwwaaahaha!!! LOL!! I like leaving messages for people though!

doesnt bother me? why? because i'm usually one of those people who looks ant profiles and dont say anything. i have a habbit of accidently hitting peoples aviators and BAM im at their profile. so for those that think i'm stalking them...i'm really not! unless of course. you want me to..we might be able to arrange something

Back