Profile Views "Do you get creeped out?"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I deleted all mine for personal reasons and I want to redo it just get typo lazy lol

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif hey while we're on the topic why do some people put absolutely nothing on their profile page? i mean they can't find one interesting thing to say about themselves?

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif I deleted all mine for personal reasons and I want to redo it just get typo lazy lol yeah but you had one and you still have a pic.

I filled out my profile
smile.gif

I am hoping that one of the results of this thread will be that more people will pimp their profile.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am hoping that one of the results of this thread will be that more people will pimp their profile. yeah you're right! So thats the only thing thats not right; Mods can wander around like Harry Potter with that stupid cloak and never leave any notes. any time you want to come visit Marisol....

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah you're right! So thats the only thing thats not right; Mods can wander around like Harry Potter with that stupid cloak and never leave any notes. any time you want to come visit Marisol.... We love to wander around in that cloak, and most of the time we wont leave a note, like me LOL! i love wandering around and i LOVE my cloak!
sheep.gif
we can be stalkers and no one would ever know
brsh.gif
moa.gif

Instead of all this riff raff, who's gonna fix up their profile so that when someone does look, they have something good to look at

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif We love to wander around in that cloak, and most of the time we wont leave a note, like me LOL! i love wandering around and i LOVE my cloak!
sheep.gif
we can be stalkers and no one would ever know
brsh.gif
moa.gif
sort of like checking up on the kids? I'm just busting Nury, wanted this thread to end on a lighter note. and i haven't met all the mods yet.
I think Ricci's point is clear if you're going come over and check a profile repeatedly then the least you can do is leave a short note.

Thank u Darla

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif sort of like checking up on the kids? I'm just busting Nury, wanted this thread to end on a lighter note. and i haven't met all the mods yet.
I think Ricci's point is clear if you're going come over and check a profile repeatedly then the least you can do is leave a short note.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am hoping that one of the results of this thread will be that more people will pimp their profile. ahhhh, i am too lazy
smile.gif
there was some thread about how to do it, right?

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif hey while we're on the topic why do some people put absolutely nothing on their profile page? i mean they can't find one interesting thing to say about themselves? Some people prefer to be more private and not as involved with the boards I guess. Like myself, for example. I just like posting and writing reviews and don't mind that my profile is blank.

Back