Profile Views "Do you get creeped out?"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are you stalking me? 'Cause that would be awesome! lol!
laughing.gif
I am now!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif cheater!!!
moa.gif
i'm a PRO stalker. I can stalk multiple people at multiple times!! Dont worry!!!
policeman.gif

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif right.. so saying hi is totally useless i do sometimes. saying it all the time is not in my nature
smile.gif
i just did not know looking at a profile obliges me to say hi. I guess I will stop looking at profiles so mindlessly
smile.gif

ok its all cool!

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif i do sometimes. saying it all the time is not in my nature
smile.gif
i just did not know looking at a profile obliges me to say hi. I guess I will stop looking at profiles so mindlessly
smile.gif

what???? your missing out BIG time lol Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I didn't even know you could check! that was kinda snarky ,,Im just trying to be friendly Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif i just did not know looking at a profile obliges me to say hi.

I like people to look at my profile as long as they don't mind me looking at theirs.
smile.gif
The only time it worries me is when that person has no profile information on their own page. That creeps me out, people who look at everyone else but do not supply any info about themselfs.

I had the longest information page in my profile.. for my own personal reasons I removed it .. been gettin around to readding it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Anthea /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like people to look at my profile as long as they don't mind me looking at theirs.
smile.gif
The only time it worries me is when that person has no profile information on their own page. That creeps me out, people who look at everyone else but do not supply any info about themselfs.

Well that wasnt my intentions and whats your point?

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well all this thread did was up your profile view count.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well that wasnt my intentions and whats your point? I am just stating a fact. Chill....

Oh Im chillin .. just wondering what your point was
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am just stating a fact. Chill.... did I need to know that fact?
Personally as u can see Marisol we were been all Nice here until u typed in your 2 cents in

add_wegbrech.gif
Hey sup Tony!!
moa.gif
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif high everyone
wavey.gif

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif i just did not know looking at a profile obliges me to say hi.
I didn't either. Guess you learn something new every day.

Also I wanted to say that I do get offended by the private person on facebook that pets my monkey for munny, just wanted to throw that out...........

Haha!!

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Also I wanted to say that I do get offended by the private person on facebook that pets my monkey for munny, just wanted to throw that out...........

No, it doesn't creep me out.
smileno.gif
It's kinda flattering, there are a few people who I have noticed that check out my profile frequently. But it doesn't bother, that's what my profile is ther for, and they're welcome to look at it anytime. I sometimes get curious about people and look at their profiles, I usually try to leave a comment, but, sometimes I just don't know what to say.

Originally Posted by jacquelyna /img/forum/go_quote.gif No, it doesn't creep me out.
smileno.gif
It's kinda flattering, there are a few people who I have noticed that check out my profile frequently. But it doesn't bother, that's what my profile is ther for, and they're welcome to look at it anytime. I sometimes get curious about people and look at their profiles, I usually try to leave a comment, but, sometimes I just don't know what to say. I agree, even if they dont have info on their profile, it doesnt creep me out, and that is what profiles are there for after all, if you dont want people to see anything about you then don't have a profile LOL
laughing.gif

Now if your profile is empty, nothing is written there, what is there to be worried about.

Back