Profile Views "Do you get creeped out?"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ricci,

why don't you just send them a PM and totally freak them out!

When responding to a thread, sometimes I like to know the age of the person.

As well, I tried to make a joke in the political forum and wrongly assumed someone nationality. Things go ok when I check. But not always when I don't.

But I don't go back repeatedly, I'm just looking for their age, then I'm gone.

I do that too sometimes and to be honest i dont know why that would bother anyone or why that would be weird. When i go to someones profile its usually to see whos the person behind a certain comment and im not going to leave a comment because i dont think its necessary. If i go to someones profile more than once its because i forgot if i've been there before. Dont get me wrong but I think people have better things to do then stalk others on makeuptalk.

constantly checking profile views... i dunno, sounds a bit big headed to me. are you really that important to strangers all over the country? just a thought.

I totally forgot that you can check to see who all views your pro. I'm gonna check it otherwise it doesn't bother me.

lol good point but I chk to see whois checking me out lol and its usually always the same ole person that likes to look but not comment

Originally Posted by ForeverH /img/forum/go_quote.gif constantly checking profile views... i dunno, sounds a bit big headed to me. are you really that important to strangers all over the country? just a thought.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol good point but I chk to see whois checking me out lol and its usually always the same ole person that likes to look but not comment in that case they problably have a secret crush on you :)

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif doesnt bother me? why? because i'm usually one of those people who looks ant profiles and dont say anything. i have a habbit of accidently hitting peoples aviators and BAM im at their profile. so for those that think i'm stalking them...i'm really not! unless of course. you want me to..we might be able to arrange something Are you stalking me? 'Cause that would be awesome! lol!
laughing.gif

lol!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are you stalking me? 'Cause that would be awesome! lol!
laughing.gif

99% of the time I will leave a comment, but I don't mind people stopping by and not saying anything. I'm flattered by their interest.

I'm the same as the previous posters. A lot of times, it's an accident. And like Carolyn, sometimes I check for the age if it's relevant to the thread.

Lol I seriously doubt that but hey a good point!

Originally Posted by ForeverH /img/forum/go_quote.gif in that case they problably have a secret crush on you :)

No it doesn't bother me. There's nothing to read on mine anyway. Sometimes I accidentally go to someone's profile and just go back instead of leaving a comment.

I'll sometimes take a peak if i'm curious, but really, i don't see any harm in it at all.

If it makes you feel uncomfortable, then maybe you should just remove certain info.

But then again, if its like the same person who seems to check it everyday...yea i can see how that would be iffy.

I like to think of it as they are window shopping.... and I'm ...... ummm..... on display..... yah!!! Like in the Victoria Secret's window display!!!

Wish I had one of those pink doggies........ and a pair of angel wings..... heheheh
smile.gif

Not creepy at all, i stalk everyone's profiles to see what's up, but you can't see that i did either lol

So there you go, i could be stalking you and you wouldnt even know, muahahah
lol.gif

sorry ricci, i looked at your profile many times, since sometimes i just click on the active members' profiles mindlessly.

I won't do it anymore, if it creeps you out
smile.gif

Well creeped is exaggerated but Id love it if u would comment .. I love the comments and I get more lurkers then comments lol

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif sorry ricci, i looked at your profile many times, since sometimes i just click on the active members' profiles mindlessly.I won't do it anymore, if it creeps you out
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well creeped is exaggerated but Id love it if u would comment .. I love the comments and I get more lurkers then comments lol honestly, I just think people are generally too lazy to comment... also, I often have nothing interesting to say, that's why I don't leave comments all that often.

right.. so saying hi is totally useless

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif honestly, I just think people are generally too lazy to comment... also, I often have nothing interesting to say, that's why I don't leave comments all that often.

Back