Dare To Be - Rocky Horror Picture Show! (September 16th - 29th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's time for our next challenge!

tee.gif

Our new challenge is Dare To Be - Rocky Horror Picture Show!

Chosen by MorrisonsMaenad, winner of Dare To Be - Haifa Wehbe!

Here are a few inspiration pics (please feel free to add your own!)...

frankfsmkup.jpg

franksweettmkup.jpg

colhatband.jpg

colmkuphotp.jpg

magstwmkup.jpg

magspaceeyesopen.jpg

For those who would like to enter, please note:

The rules have changed. Entries must be specifically created for this challenge. Recycled images are no longer allowed.

Please review the rest of the rules here.

As before, no photoshopping is allowed. This includes the lightening and darkening of images. Only cropping and resizing images is allowed.

Have fun and enjoy the contest!
For those whose entries include more than one pic: Please indicate in your post with the images which one you would like for voting. Otherwise, the first image will be chosen automatically.

g.gif
hb.gif

haha, love rocky!

(rocky! dr scott! brad! janet!) hee hee...

can't wait to see entries!

What an awesome theme, I love Rocky Horror! I think we'll be seeing a lot of Magentas!

Hey now I can do a mean Transilvania Transvestite!!!
smile.gif

Let's do the Time Warp Againnnnnn....

the under the eye lashes are monstrous! can you apply false eyelashes under your eye or do they just not work that way?

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif the under the eye lashes are monstrous! can you apply false eyelashes under your eye or do they just not work that way? Well last year at Walgreens I bought some false spider lashes that come with a top and bottom! They got ruined and was so sad, but I then found some at RiteAide! But yeah, you can def. do bottom lashes w/reg ones too, just apply them on upside down
smile.gif

And YES LET's do the time warp again! LoL

great theme cant wait to see the entries i hope i can make time to enter this one i havent joined a dtb in a minute

What an awesome theme, Ruby! I hope Ifind time to enter this one... I have taken pics for the last 2 but never had a chance to post before the deadline.
unsure.gif

Oh gosh, this theme is scary lol.

and i have never ever heard of this show before.

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh gosh, this theme is scary lol.and i have never ever heard of this show before.

Really? It's such a fun movie! Tim Curry looks great, especially those legs of his! LoL I'd kill to have legs like his
rhps_favs_02.jpg

Back