Dare To Be - Rocky Horror Picture Show! (September 16th - 29th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! You look superb Maya
icon_cheesygrin.gif

ok so i want to enter but im not sure what character to do...i think i might do em all then choose later what one i want to enter can i do that??

Originally Posted by beautybybee /img/forum/go_quote.gif ok so i want to enter but im not sure what character to do...i think i might do em all then choose later what one i want to enter can i do that?? Yep! Just make sure to edit the post with the pics to say which one you want once you've decided.
smile.gif

GREAT way to start this challenge, Bfocus! Well done.

You don't often see horror look that beautiful haha

wow maya you look great! i was just thinking to myself how one could do this look in an attractive way...but you did it! (while still remaining true to the theme). Anyways, good job! I think it would be fun to try this but i'm not sure i could pull this look off very well
smile.gif

BeautyF - ohhhh you looking horroribly beautiful...hahahah tats a nice setup..i like ur 2nd pic.

this is an interesting theme..shld try it.

Originally Posted by emmy2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif BeautyF - ohhhh you looking horroribly beautiful...hahahah tats a nice setup..i like ur 2nd pic.
this is an interesting theme..shld try it.

Emmy thanks so much! You should def try it!
Thanks Choco! XOXO

awesome theme

maya thats a great entry to get things started. excellent mu application.

Back