Dare To Be - Rocky Horror Picture Show! (September 16th - 29th)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now this one should be interesting!!
lol.gif

great theme with lots of makeup...lol

I've never seen that movie either, what's the name of it?

this should be interesting. i have to admit though, i didn't really like the movie...i got weirded out!

I love this movie, we watch it every halloween, I've never done a fotd before but I will have to try!

I just finished...I had fun doing this theme...

My niece got scared when she saw me lol

Anyway here's my entry!.......................

aw945z.jpg

2mg3995.jpg

w2gciw.jpg

Originally Posted by Beautyfocus /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just finished...I had fun doing this theme...My niece got scared when she saw me lol

Anyway here's my entry!.......................

Wow! Awesome pics! I'm looking forward to seeing all of the other entries.

Wow, Beautyfocus, your pictures are fantastic!

I'm not sure if I'll enter this one, but if I do, it will be no doubt last minute.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL! That's awesome!!! Great entry, Beautyfocus! Thanks Stereo Girl and TIFF!! XOXO

Originally Posted by Sreyomac /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great Job as always Maya!!!!! I love it! Aww thanks Amber! XOXO

Thanks Roxie and you should Enter!! xoxo

Thanks Melissa! I want to see more entries too!

Originally Posted by AprilDancer /img/forum/go_quote.gif But can I be Janet (dammit!)? Of course you can! Haha her pix weren't posted I assume b/c she doesn't have much make up, her look is a more natural one. But if it makes you happy go for Janet, damn it
biggrin.gif

MAYAAAA! I freakin' LOVE ITTTTT! Haha, I like how you combined diff. elements of diff. characters' looks into one look

Wow Maya, I'm really impressed, and as a big Rocky Horror fan, I say you did it justice
smile.gif

Tim Curry would think you look FAB!

btw, pic 3 is my fav, it's hot
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MorrisonsMaenad /img/forum/go_quote.gif Of course you can! Haha her pix weren't posted I assume b/c she doesn't have much make up, her look is a more natural one. But if it makes you happy go for Janet, damn it
biggrin.gif

MAYAAAA! I freakin' LOVE ITTTTT! Haha, I like how you combined diff. elements of diff. characters' looks into one look

Wow Maya, I'm really impressed, and as a big Rocky Horror fan, I say you did it justice
smile.gif

Tim Curry would think you look FAB!

btw, pic 3 is my fav, it's hot
wink.gif

Morrisons Thanks a lot!! Im happy that you like it!! XOXO Cant wait to see yours!

Back