What Will You Not Leave the House Without?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just for fun... name a few things you would just die over... because you left it at home!! Take some pic's too if you get a chance
smile.gif

I'm interested to see what the ladies must haves are!

Here are mine:

Lancome Kohl Black

Smashbox Cheek Color

Shashbox Lipgloss Wicked Coy

MUT.jpg

Some mascara, concealer and blush. At the absolute minimum, mascara, after I've curled them of course.

Edit: Ha! I read title and thought you meant leave without it on. I just won't leave without some blotting sheets and a mirror.

Blotting sheets. They are in a plastic cover. I paid $2 for 150 sheets. Other than that I carry whatever I put on my lips that day.

img7784.jpg

I don't usually carry makeup with me. I'm pretty big on using products that will stay on all day. lol.

But sometimes I'll carry some lipgloss or chapstick with me.
smile.gif

Clean and Clear blotting sheets and Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer Dry Touch sun block

at least one lippy, or nails that don't look nice (it's hard for me to see large chips in the polish.. anal) and increasingly filling in my brows.. I just use a basic pencil I got from target - but it's the only one I've been able to find that matches my eyebrows, all the rest seem to be too warm/red of a brown!

Ive been carrying less. Right now its just a dream matte mousse blush, for days when im sickly or I didnt have time to put on makeup.

Blotting sheets (those from NYX) although i rarely use them, a small mirror, Nuxe baume prodigieux (acts like a lipbalm, looks like a gloss and it's spf15!), and two Burt's bees lipbalms.

This is my everyday make-up kit.

I wont leave the house without it.

I have it in a make-up case, thats fits great in my purse!!

my purse is full of makeup

but i never really use it during the day

so it's pointless.

haa.

i always have some lipgloss though.

Back