What Will You Not Leave the House Without?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just whatever I'm wearing on my lips that day and makeup remover wipes in case I mess up my makeup. I'd rather just take it off than try to fix it.

Vaseline lipbalm, this is super important because I have very dry lips. And lipglosses. I usually carry two or three colours, one of the colour that I am already wearing, and another one or two which I might want to use later on if I decide to change my lip colour. That's all.

1. pressed powder MAC

2. rose d'or Blush Bourjois

3. effet 3D MAX lipgloss Bourjois

4. power point eye pencil MAC

5. XXL extensions, XX Extreme Lenght Maybelline

Sometime back I used to carry my foundation samples, lip stick, mascara and perfume..than my work schedule has changed a bit and so now i just leave home with my lip balm, blotters, lip gloss and small mirror. If i am going out that night than I will bring the stuff mentioned earlier.

- MAC blotpowder (or any kind of pressed powder)

- Blotting sheets

- Lipstick, which I can also use as a blush on my cheeks

- Blush powder with brush

- Mirror

- When I have breakouts or bad skin I take my foundation or concealer with me.

I can't leave without my makeup, seriously.

Eyeliner!!! It's pretty much my staple look to have really kohled out eyes!

Other than that; mascara, concealer, moisturiser & lip balm

before i used to carry a lot of makeup with me. but now, i'm ok with just a lipstick and a lipbalm.
smile.gif

You know before I started wearing lippies, I never thought it will be something that I cant leave home without! Now, whenever I dont put on lippies, I feel like something's missing lol..

1. Powder

2. Eyeliner

3. Mascara

4. Lippies

Originally Posted by LUVINBEAUTY /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just for fun... name a few things you would just die over... because you left it at home!! Take some pic's too if you get a chance
smile.gif

I'm interested to see what the ladies must haves are!

Here are mine:

Lancome Kohl Black

Smashbox Cheek Color

Shashbox Lipgloss Wicked Coy

https://www.makeuptalk.com/wysiwygpro...otepad/MUT.jpg

Anymore, it is lipstick/lipgloss.

I lovee questions like this! I think what a girl carries around in her makeup bag says so much about herself! I always have: Shu Uemura Eyelash curler, Chanel Kohl Eyeliner, and Burt's Bees Pomegranate Oil Lip Balm. I don't like to do heavy touch ups while I'm out so I keep it as simple as possible!

My almay clear complexion concealer with salicilic acid, my pink blush, my covergirl wetslicks and my maybeline unstoppable eyeliner.

Pressed powder cuz sometimes it covers up blemishes pretty good and lip gloss

CHAPSTICK!

And lip gloss.

I used to bring all my make-up around with me in case I need to touch up...but I don't even do that anymore.

Since my discovery of primer and Fix+, I'm set all day. =)

I just got some stuff from the e.l.f Studio Line, and I must say that the eyeliner/shadow stick is perfect for me. It doesn't bugde. I can wear it twelwe hours, and the eyeliner is still as I applied it in the morning.

Definitely (excuse me if that's spelt wrong. I'm unable to form sentences right now) my new 'can't live without'-item. I always wear it when I'm leaving the house.

Edit, because I forgot to mention these two: pressed powder from Rimmel because I'm incredibly greasy in the summer. And lipbalm from Blistex; I have the one in the white jar. Keeps my lips soft, and as a bonus it smells good.

Back