What Will You Not Leave the House Without?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gatsby blotting film, lip balms (usually grab my jack black ones) and hand cream (from bath&body works). im gonna look for a blotting compact and a nice travel size fragrance though.

Sometimes I'll bring makeup with me, sometimes I won't, since I really don't need it. But when I do bring makeup, I'll bring concealer and blush. Concealer is most important though, since it tends to wear off throughout the day.
icon_frown.gif

My MAC Hello Kitty Petite Make Up bag, LOL. Has my L'Oreal lip liner, my MAC Hello Kitty Lipglass in Strawberry Kitty, my MAC lipstick in Sweetie.
patches.gif

For work? Lipstick and lip balm. I actually work at a pizza place. I'm on the move constantly when I'm not taking the phone orders, so I get thirsty & drinking all the time wipes off my lip product, so I always take something to glam up my lips.

Right now I'm alternating between MAC slimshine in Ultra Elegant and Neutrogena Moistureshine Lipsheer in Cool Nectar. For lip balm I take Burt's Bees. When I run out of my drugstore lippies, I'll switch to toting my more high end lipsticks to work.

I'm only there for 5 hours max per day, so my eye/face products never run off because I use a primer, so I never need to touch up my eyes at work.

Well most of my make up stays on all day, I don't wear face make up yet. So I just carry lip gloss with me and chap stick.

Well I never leave home without my Shalimar but also my lippie and mascara and a mirror Oh and some lip balm.

Lipstick and an extra pair of eyewear. I consider ladies eyewear to be a great fashion asset.
glasses.gif
saythat.gif

I would not leave the house without my lipstick, lip balm, press powder,and my mirror.

clarins lip moisturizer! i love it!!!!!

lancome hypnose mascara.

bronzer and highlighter. something from bobbi brown or nars.

lately i've been using the smashbox double take lip color. it's a lip liner and a lip color pencil. it's smooth and i like the colors
smile.gif

Well I carry a little make up back with a few shadows, lipsticks/lip gloss,

powder foundation, mascara,concealer, liner... meh! thats a lot of stuff but I put on my makeup on the go!

Back