What Will You Not Leave the House Without?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I thought I didn't carry much; but compared to some of you, I guess I do! LOL! I have a little Sephora coin purse bag (sort of prism-shaped, about 4" long) that holds a Mark Hookup with my favorite lipgloss (Glow Baby Glow in Pink Crush) on one end and a highlighter on the other end (which also doubles as a concealer when needed), a Glazewear lipstick, mini lipliner, mini eyeliner, a spare pair of earrings, a pair of hair clips, and a Physician's Formula powder concealer that "clicks" to dispense (doesn't work well but it cost $10 so I hate to throw it out, LOL!) Also in a zippered pocket in my purse I have a hand lotion, a Nivea passion fruit lip balm (awesome stuff), plus nasal spray and antacid. Oh, and clipped to my BlackBerry case is another Pink Crush lip gloss.

I have to have an urban decay 24/7 pencil and whatever lipgloss I am wearing that day. Lately I've been taking my mineral foundation and brush with me but that's just because I get stuck at school for long periods of time.

I can't leave without my lipgloss, bare essentials mineral veil, and blotting sheets. My face tends to get a bit oily throughout the day.

Back