• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

$1.00 Conscious Box for New Subscribers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any way to  enter a different billing and shipping address? Nevermind I figured it out. Involved creating an account and inputting all the info before ordering.

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I sent an e-mail to their customer service to see what the cutoff date is for cancelling before getting charged for another box. I will update here when they reply.
Thank you! I was about to write them an email as well, but I guess they will answer you first :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Woot I picked up all three, thanks to whomever figured that out!

Also, it looks like they are starting a rate/points/shop program similar to BB...Interesting

1 point = 1 cent

Am I the only one getting this: 'Coupon code "FREEBOX" is not valid.'?

PS: I'm a new customer and I created a new account.

Originally Posted by fayeX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nope, I just checked it in the incognito window and it seems like the promotion is over.

There is another promo code for $1.95 per box using code BECONSCIOUS 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by fayeX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nope, I just checked it in the incognito window and it seems like the promotion is over.

Wow and I just got in with the freebox code about an hour and a half ago, that was close!

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow and I just got in with the freebox code about an hour and a half ago, that was close!
Ditto. Still. $2 is a good deal.

Originally Posted by fayeX /img/forum/go_quote.gif

error when placing order...                      
frown.gif
I know the site was getting slammed earlier, maybe try again a little later? I hope it works for you 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by mstlcmn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know the site was getting slammed earlier, maybe try again a little later? I hope it works for you 
smile.gif
Thanks for your bless, I finally got it done! 

I bought gift subscription so that they won't charge me automatically. I'm not sure if they will cancel my order afterwards... 

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you! I was about to write them an email as well, but I guess they will answer you first :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I've been hearing rumors that we can't cancel for the next month and will be charged $19.99 no matter what! I really hope this isn't true!

Originally Posted by kd1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been hearing rumors that we can't cancel for the next month and will be charged $19.99 no matter what! I really hope this isn't true!
They better not! I'm trying to get on the site right now to see if there's any way for me to take my card # off, but the site is down.

edit: there's now way for me to edit my payment information and you have to email them to cancel your subscription it looks like.

Originally Posted by kd1234 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Uhhh...That better not be true. I don't want three box subscriptions!!

So does anybody know when exactly do you have to cancel so that you still get the box you paid for and don't get billed for the next month?

So does anybody know when exactly do you have to cancel so that you still get the box you paid for and don't get billed for the next month?
I haven't gotten their answer yet. They will automatically charge you for the next month if you don't cancel, but I don't think they can prevent you from canceling, unless somebody else saw fine print that I didn't see.

Back