• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

$1.00 Conscious Box for New Subscribers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just received a shipping email...not sure if it's for all three or just one box...I'm assuming just one since there's only one tracking #

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just received a shipping email...not sure if it's for all three or just one box...I'm assuming just one since there's only one tracking #
Me too....and it said 20 lbs??????? Must be a mistake 
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by mstlcmn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_eek.gif

LMAO, so does mine! Freaky..haha

Quote: Originally Posted by mstlcmn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

icon_eek.gif

LMAO, so does mine! Freaky..haha

Just got my second shipping email, it also says 20 lbs lol

I got a shipping e-mail, too. I didn't check the weight, but my boxes in the past have been heavy.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

speaking of...i just went to my account info and i found this when i clicked on the recently shipped order, it's a list of all the contents in the box!

NurturMe Dried Baby Food

Totlogic Gentle, Natural & Light Body Lotion

100% Natural Antioxidant Max Celestial Tea

Seventh Generation Mandarin Refreshing Facial Cleansing Cloths

Organic Food Bar Chocolate Covered Active Greens

Coromega Omega-3 + D Squeeze

Nuline Nutritionals QSpeed Supplement

EarthRise Nutritionals Spirulina Natural Supplement

100% All Natural Whey

Peter Rabbit Organics Banana and Apple

Safonique Lavender Sea Laundry Detergent

Sappo Hill All Vegetable Oil Glyceryne Creme Soap
some of these sound interesting...some, not so much.
This is exactly why I cancelled my CB sub. I like the variety of products they sent out, and I really had fun with it at first. I think I was subbed for about 5 or 6 months, and I started to get really bored with it. A person can only have so much tea!! I just decided that $20 a month was too much for a box of stuff that I would only use about half of. I could get 2 other subs that are going to have things I want to use in them for that price!

Hmmm...all three conscious boxes show being delivered today. I didn't get a single one in my mail box.

Scratch that...bf got the mail and couldn't get the secondary box open, where they put packages that don't fit in my regular box. So I had to go open it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> All 3 were in there.

I just emailed them to cancel all three of the boxes I ordered, nothing in the boxes enamored me.
Same. I got my box last week and was not interesting in any of the items.

The items in this box are too far out for my tastes. I'm giving everything in it away and already e-mailed them about canceling. I like trying new things, but nothing in my interested me.

I ordered a 3 month subscription for around $30 I think... and I am glad I did not have to pay full prices for CB. I thought March's box was ok. I will say that I was actually pleased with this month's box. I did gift some of the things to family, but am looking forward to trying the detergent and soap. 

Back