2006 MUT Secret Santa Official Thread - Guidelines and wishlist

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First of all, I am really happy that you guys want to participate in this gift exchange. Here are the guidelines for the gift exchange. You will also post your wishlist here so that people can check out what you would like.

What is the MUT Secret Santa Gift Exchange?

Check this thread for more info.

Last day to add your name and wishlist items to the list:

November 15, 2006.

Guidelines

[*]Post your wishlist on this thread. You wishlist can be anything that you want. For example, if you live in a place where a certain brand isn't sold or easily accesible, you can ask for product(s) from that brand. Try not to be too specific (i,e. MAC Parrot e/s) as it may be hard to fulfill that wishlist.

[*]The item can be around $25 USD. If you would like to do more, that will be up to you. Items must be brand new and in good condition.

[*]Once you have answered all of the wishlist questionnaire, send your information via PM to me. Please make sure that you give me your full name and mailing address. I, along with your Secret Santa, will be the only ones with the addresses.

[*]Fill in all the questions in the questionnaire as it will help me find you the perfect secret santa.

[*]Most important, remember that this is voluntary. Don't sign up if you aren't going to be able to do it. It will be very disappointing if someone does not get their gift. This is a commitment that you are making and if for some reason you sign up and cannot do it, please let me know ASAP.

[*]Items should be shipped so that they arrive sometime near mid December. For those who are willing to ship overseas, make sure that you send your items early.

[*]I will start a thread towards the middle of December so that people can share what they got and who their secret santa is.

I will try to send the names out by November 20 so that people have plenty of time to shop. If you have any other questions, please PM me.

Wishlist questionnaire:

List five product or brands that you would like to receive. Remember, it does not have to be make-up related. I can be anything you want like candy, CD or whatever your heart desires (and is under $25 USD).

Are you willing to ship internationally?

What stores/brands do you have access to (Sephora, Ulta, MAC, etc)?

Only post your wishlist questionnaire here.

Happy shopping!

List five product or brands that you would like to receive. Remember, it does not have to be make-up related. I can be anything you want like candy, CD or whatever your heart desires (and is under $25 USD).

1. Bobbi Brown Violet Ink Gel Liner

2. Too Faced products - only have the Bunny Balm

3. Anything from Lush - except their bath bombs. I am a shower person.

4. Any brand not available in the US

5. Surprise Me!

Yes.

MAC, Sephora, Ulta, Benefit, Shu Uemura, Bare Minerals, Lush, Milani... I am pretty close to all types of make up stores.

My wish lists:

1. Any Bath or Body stuff from any brand.

2. Any lip product (gloss, lipstick or plumper) from any brand.

3. Any Sonia Kashuk Brush

4. Any brand that not available in Japan

5. Surprise Me! Believe me, I'm an easy person.

Yes.

I have access to:

Shu Uemura, Shisedo, Kanebo, Kose, SKII, IPSA or any Japanese makeup brand. Guerlain, Clinique, Dior, Helena Rubinstein, RMK, Lancome, YSL, Mary Quant, TBS, Chanel, Esteelauder, Anna sui, Paul & Joe, Clarins, Givency, Loreal etc.

1. Any lipgloss that is peachy or peachy-pink from any brand, well OK a special huge lemming is Bobbi Brown Tangerine!! :)

2. Any blush or highlighter that is peachy or peachy-pink or coral

3. Any brand that it's not available here like: Tarte,Cargo,Nars,Becca, Shu Uemura(ok it's available but only in a store I have no access lol) etc.

4. Anything from Mac or Stila. I love them!

5. Surprise Me! With any peachy or peachy pink blush or lipgloss, or bronze brown e/s or ANYTHING you want!!!!

Yes!

I have access to: Mac, Stila, Artdeco, Guerlain, Lancome, Clinique, Chanel, Estee Lauder, Givenchy, Dior, YSL, Shiseido, Biotherm, Smashbox, Korres ( and the mu line too), Bobbi Brown, L'oreal, Revlon, Maybelline, Bourjois, Nivea cosmetics,TBS.

I edit it, because BB&W stuff are expensive for someone to send them here!!

my wish list:

1.i love flavour gloss and blams

2.i love shower gel and body lotion i will like to try indulgences stuff

3.i love purpel & pink nail polish or the sephora french manicure kit

4.brushes brushes brushes(even ceap ones like bonne bell)

5. im lookin' for a bonne bell box or a bag

Yes.

i have access to:

maybelline,loreal,jade,revlon,nivea,dior,sisley,es tee lauder,lancome,shiseido,givenchy,soft touch,neutrogeana,ahava,clinique,clarins,biotherm, johnsons,

la sera milano,pupa

almay

and a lot of compeny that have body creams,shower gels.....

Wishlist questionnaire:

1.mac blue brown pigment

2.any matte,satin,velvet eyeshadows, any brand, non-shimmer,non-glittery

3.any thing from any brand not in Canada or in my city, high end or low end!!

4.CD of orchestra type music but not classical ( not Beethoven ...etc.)

5.lipstains or stay on lipstick in neutral shades

yes!!

estee lauder,lancome,clinique, smashbox, lise watier, guerlain, biotherm, clairns,sugar baby, quo, marcelle, covergirl, maybelline, revlon, physicians formula, jane, loreal(but not hip),red earth,

Wishlist questionnaire:

1.Philosophy Shower Gels

2.Laura Mercier Metallic Eye Shadows

3.Yankee Candles in food scents

4.MAC nude lipglass

5.MAC brown eye shadows

No

MAC, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Philosophy, Clinique

List five product or brands that you would like to receive. Remember, it does not have to be make-up related. It can be anything you want like candy, CD or whatever your heart desires (and is under $25 USD).

1. MAC e/s (non-mattes)

2. Shu e/s (non-mattes)

3. Gosh or ArtDeco e/s (non-mattes)

4. Cargo blush (Mendocino or Polynesia)

5. 30 Seconds to Mars CDs (Self-titled & A Beautiful Lie)

Of course!!!

MAC, Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Benefit, Shiseido, Clarins, Origins, The Body Shop, Clinique, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Milani, Prestige, Essence of Beauty, Sonia Kashuk... I can always order online too if I'm not near anything
wink.gif

1. Any NYX or Milani e/s I don't have already (you can see what I have in my notepad)

2. Any MAC or Stila e/s

3. Any MAC lipglass or lustreglass I don't have already (you can see what I have in my notepad)

4. Any mineral e/s samples in a jar (I only have a few from Taylor Made Minerals, see notepad)

5. Surprise me!

Yes, of course

GOSH, ArtDeco, NYX, Make Up Store, Body Shop, BeYu, Maybelline, Nivea, MAC (although very expensive here), Bourjois, Chanel, Clarins, Clinique, Dior, Elizabeth Arden, Guerlain, Helena Rubinstein, Kanebo, La Praire, Lancôme, L'Oreal, Marbert, YSL, Max Factor, LUSH...

1. any nude or peachy lipstick from mac

2. Mac e/s in one of these colors: creme de violet, idol eyes, peppier or gleam

3. Any neutral mac lashes except #4 (already have those)

4. anything from bath and body works or lush (i have dry skin)

5. The Beauty Buyble: The Best Beauty Products of 2007

yes

L'oreal, Max factor, maybelinne, bourjois, rimmel, H&M, yves saint laurent, chanel, estee lauder, dior, clinique, shiseido, clarins, lancome, biotherm, collistar, gosh, catrice, essence, p2, yves rocher, the body shop, douglas

1. Mac Lipglasses, Lustreglasses, Lip Gelees, Lip Sticks

2. Stila Lipglazes or Lipshines

3. Pout Lip Polishes, Non-plumping Lipglosses, Lip Balm

4. Bourjois Effet 3D High Shine Lipglosses

5. Surprise Me!!

(lol, I guess one can tell I have a thing for lippies)

Yes
smile.gif

Clinique, Lancome, Estee Lauder, MAC, Nars, Laura Mercier, Pout, Too Faced, Rimmel, Prestige, Sally Hansen, Almay, Dior, Philosophy...

Wishlist questionnaire:

1. Any color Stila eyeshadow

2. Any color MAC Technakohl liner

3. A pink blush, maybe by Bobbi Brown, Laura Mericer, MAC, or Stila

4. A Kevin Aucoin book

5. Something from another country that's not available in the US

Yes

Stores: Sephora, Bath & Body Works, Victoria's Secret, The Body Shop, etc.

Counters: MAC, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Benefit, Dior, etc.

1. Candles

2. Any makeup (particularly e/s) that cannot be found in the US. I love S-he, ArtDeco, GOSH, etc.

3. Anything (literally anything) MAC or Stila or Shu.

4. Any makeup storage, whether it be a brush can, etc.

5. Any Sonia Kashuk, Essence of Beauty brushes.

Are you willing to ship internationally? Most definitely.

What stores/brands do you have access to (Sephora, Ulta, MAC, etc)? Sephora, Ulta, MAC, Stila, Prestige, Milani, L'Oreal, Covergirl, Revlon, Maybelline, Prestige, Milani and more I'm sure.....oh I can always purchase online and send a separate card and note.

Wishlist questionnaire:

1. Any MAC lipglass in a light color

2. Anything from the Body shop

3. Anything MAC

4. Any fruity body scrub

5. Hint Hint (wish list) lol

YES

Sephora,MAC, Body Shop

1.Bourjois colognes for Men - never smelled -and don't care..i collect cologne

2.any of the Bourjois stuff we can't get here- like skin care stuff- the bath stuff- I love Bourjois!

3.Laura Mercier eyelash curler

4.Brand t-shirts- i collect them from all the lines-- I have tons of them !

5.Be creative-- surprise me!

Yes

Giorgio Armani- Lola- Sephora- Ulta- any brand name you want-- I have worked or am working for nearly all of them!
wink.gif

1. Nars Lipstick or Lipgloss

2. Stila eyeshadows (shimmery ones)

3. Stila lipglazes

4. I've never tried MAC pigments!

5. Philosophy body washes in food scents

No

Clinique, Benefit, MAC, Estee Lauder, Lancome, Chanel, Dior, Laura Mercier, Nars, Pixi, Prescriptives, Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works, The Body Shop, Bobbi Brown

Here you go Marisol...this will be fun!

Wishlist questionnaire:

1. Nars Orgasm - Gloss or Blush

2. Anything from The Body Shop

3. A MAC MSF that would look good on my pale skin (I know...it's a long shot) (Except PP-I bought it from another MUTer)

4. Stila e/s or Lip Glaze

5. Urban Decay e/s

Are you willing to ship internationally? Sure

MAC, The Body Shop, Clinique, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden, Chanel, Perscriptives, Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works, Milani

1. NARS Taj Mahal

2.NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Sierra

3. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero

4. Stila Lipglaze in Orange or Peach

5. Cargo Blush - Laguna

I'm not really a chocolate girl, I'm more a vanilla girl : - D

No (Unfortunately, I've had problems with this in the past.)

Ulta, NYX Cosmetics, The Body Shop, - Easy (Sephora, MAC a little further)

Thanks Marisol for hosting!

Rhea's Wishlist questionnaire:

1. Any lip balms (clear - no colors)

2. Lotions and shower gels

3. Eyeshadows in neutrals - earthtones, pinks, and purples

4. Scrapbook and/or card making items

5. Cookbooks - regional or specific to your area/country

Surprise me. I love all kinds of things, especially if it is something we can't get in the US (or at least widely available in the US) and tells a little about your neck of the woods.

Yes! :)

Nothing...ha ha. Sometimes it feels like it. We have JC Penny's (no Sephora yet), Herbergers, Macy's, Target,Bare Escentuals, Sally Beauty, CVS, Walgreens, Bath and Body Works, Aveda. But there is always the internet!

1.any MAC nude, pale-pink, pale peachy LIPGLASS, love some lipglass

2.any Milani e/s

3.any EOB brush/es

4.any MAC e/s

5.any MAC liquidlast liner

SURE
smile.gif

i have access to, victoria secret, mac COUNTER, bath & body works, target, walmart, dillards, macys, jcpenny, i think thats it for my small city

Back