2007-2008 NFL Football - Trash Talking Thread!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif odd fact about me:
I was the High School Quarterback
wink.gif

Bragger!
tongue.gif

You know, I'm sure they are great cheerleaders, but uh . . . I don't see any that are especially hawt! I see much hotter ppl here on MUT
biggrin.gif

::ducks::

Eagles fan baby! Don't throw anything at me!

I'm much more of a college football girl. I love it...

I love Notre Dame and Penn State if possible. Tomorrow they play each other, so I don't know who to root for.

Notre Dame looks terrible this year. I miss Brady Quinn!

I bet you got all the girls, Tony! I want to see pics.

My boyfriend loves watching football. I tried watching the game yesterday with him but I fell asleep. I have no idea what is going on. I just know there was a blue team and a gold team. And that I saw a cute guy on the blue team for about 2 seconds and they never showed him again.
frown.gif
I told my BF I would be following the blue team for the rest of the season so I can see the cute guy again just to irritate him.

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif I bet you got all the girls, Tony! I want to see pics.
My boyfriend loves watching football. I tried watching the game yesterday with him but I fell asleep. I have no idea what is going on. I just know there was a blue team and a gold team. And that I saw a cute guy on the blue team for about 2 seconds and they never showed him again.
frown.gif
I told my BF I would be following the blue team for the rest of the season so I can see the cute guy again just to irritate him.

Bhahahha!! Love it! Sounds like my take on Hockey, except I actually know a bit more about the teams
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bwahahaha I'll bet you do want to tag them!
rofl.gif
Bad boy, bad...bad!
policeman.gif
Actually I just wanted to borrow their makeup and a few of their uniforms!! Lol. Probably not a size 10 in the lot? Sigh.....
Karren

I've never been into football. Of course, living in Michigan, my home team is the Lions, and they aren't the easiest team to be behind. LOL

I guess if I pick a team, I'm going to go with the Giants. Chris Patrick grew up 20 miles south of here, and a friend's daughter went out with him a few times.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by velvet_tears /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've never been into football. Of course, living in Michigan, my home team is the Lions, and they aren't the easiest team to be behind. LOL
I guess if I pick a team, I'm going to go with the Giants. Chris Patrick grew up 20 miles south of here, and a friend's daughter went out with him a few times.
smile.gif

LOL I was born in Detroit and I NEVER liked the Lions!!!!! Ended up a closeted GB Packers fan (amungst closeted other things...lol) while going to college in da UP... I love San Francisco the city but the only time I was a Giant's fan was when Joe Montana was there... He went to High School a few miles from where I'm living now... and there are a couple bridges named after him... but the locals now hate him because he wouldn't even come home to dedicate a field in his name with out being paid big $$$$$$. Fame does strange things....

Hello, I am a professional trash talker and I would love to introduce yall to my BENGALLLLLLLLLLS. Yeah, thats right. Say something...Oh no no no..I DARE YOU!

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ::ducks::
Eagles fan baby! Don't throw anything at me!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Oh, I am sorry. For a second I thought you said "EAGLES" Fan. Bah! I didnt even know there was a team called Eagles. Guess they are a well kept secret. Do they actually play or ...what? Are they like opening act for the REAL football players?

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just like Ice hockey shouldn't be allowed where Ice doesn't form naturally...
biggrin.gif
Hey, watch it! lol! GO LIGHTNING!!!! Hockey Bay, USA!!!! lol!!!

lightningqqq.gif

Oh, yeah...and GO BUCS!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough*

Something tells me the Bucs aren't going to do so well this year. Jon Gruden is on his way out...

LOL KEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bragger!
tongue.gif

You know, I'm sure they are great cheerleaders, but uh . . . I don't see any that are especially hawt! I see much hotter ppl here on MUT
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif ... I love San Francisco the city but the only time I was a Giant's fan was when Joe Montana was there... hmm... getting your baseball and football mixed up there, eh?
it's the 49ers and GOOOOOO OAKTOWN! The team actually looks decent this year.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hello, I am a professional trash talker and I would love to introduce yall to my BENGALLLLLLLLLLS. Yeah, thats right. Say something...Oh no no no..I DARE YOU! Ohhh Please!!! With those helmets???? They need a serious makeover for sure!! lol

Karren

Yeah Kat!!! Now we got them out numbered....

mussical.gif

HERE WE GO, STEELERS, HERE WE GO.......... PITTSBURGH'S GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!

mussical.gif

reddance.gif
reddance.gif
reddance.gif
reddance.gif
reddance.gif
reddance.gif

reddance.gif
reddance.gif
reddance.gif
reddance.gif
reddance.gif
reddance.gif

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmm... getting your baseball and football mixed up there, eh?
it's the 49ers and GOOOOOO OAKTOWN! The team actually looks decent this year.

Yeah... Tha'ts them... lol

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah Kat!!! Now we got them out numbered....
mussical.gif

HERE WE GO, STEELERS, HERE WE GO.......... PITTSBURGH'S GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!

mussical.gif

reddance.gif
reddance.gif
reddance.gif
reddance.gif
reddance.gif
reddance.gif

OZx3ZH7GUtE

reddance.gif
reddance.gif
reddance.gif
reddance.gif
reddance.gif
reddance.gif

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Steelers fans are everywhere!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I LOVE THE STEELERS!!!!!! I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Boooo Steelers!
moa.gif
*OHD runs out laughing hysterically!*
Watch it Cowboys fan!
biggrin.gif
laughing.gif

Back