2007-2008 NFL Football - Trash Talking Thread!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
claps.gif
to the Bengals! Me, me...I am! I'm staying up to watch!
popc1.gif
So am I.... And I'm waiting for the son to finish his math homework so I can check it......
peek.gif

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif So, who you rooting for? The Cardinals!!! Cause the Steelers's Wizenhunt is at the helm now...

Go 49ers! Win or Lose you will always be #1!

But you better win dammit!!!

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://images.deepbox.com/media/images/74.gif
Here we go Steelers, here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...444437_m-1.gif

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...posters-29.jpg

Are you really rooting for the steelers or did you sleep type? Seriously...
Oh and i should also gloat about BENGALS BEATING RAVENS!..oh, boy does that hurt. Who here is a raven's fan? ::looks around::..tsk tsk..awww, poor babies. Baby got spanked, yes?

49er fan here.

I can't stand people from around here who claim the Bay yet go for the Raiders. WTF?!

Gross.

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are you really rooting for the steelers or did you sleep type? Seriously...
Oh and i should also gloat about BENGALS BEATING RAVENS!..oh, boy does that hurt. Who here is a raven's fan? ::looks around::..tsk tsk..awww, poor babies. Baby got spanked, yes?

I'll cheer on anyone that beats the evil Ravens!!! Until they play the Steelers that is! lol

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif He was dressed for success...and his 49er's whopped some boo-tay tonight!!!
spank.gif
rofl2.gif
Bwahahahaha How ya like me now?!
moa.gif
Hey I dress for success too Amazon Online Reader : Miss Vera's Cross-Dress for Success: A Resource Guide for Boys Who Want to Be Girls

Well I ended up falling asleep on the couch in the thrid period of the AZ - SF game.. Both teams looked ok.. But the 49ers did look stronger.. And the son got his math homework correct!! Yeaaaa.. Lol

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif I struggled through til the end, it was an ugly win...but a win nonetheless! Hard to get exciting about those two teams even though the Steelers do play them soon!! My wife kept coming in and asking "and why are you watching these teams"? Cause its Monday night football!!
Glad there's no more Monday Night double headers for sure.. And I see that Pittsburgh has 2 MNF appearences and the "Cowgirls" are only on once! ESPN must have found out what we Pittsburghers knew all along!!
biggrin.gif

Browns Deal Frye To Seattle

The Cleveland Browns traded quarterback Charlie Frye to the Seattle Seahawks on Tuesday for an undisclosed draft pick.

In a press conference hosted by Cleveland general manager Phil Savage, he announced that Derek Anderson, who came on in relief of Frye during a 34-7 loss to Pittsburgh in the season opener on Sunday, will start under center for the team's home game against Cincinnati, while first-round draft pick Brady Quinn will be the backup.

Looks like The Steelers are playing the Bills this coming Sunday!! The Bills have are the worst in total offense and the second worst in total defence (sandwiched between Ohappydays "Cowgirls" and the Giants!) so far!! Games at home so should be a fun day!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!

So it's official, the Patriots are cheaters. Down with the cheaters!! They should have to forfeit the Jets game and lose their 1st and 2nd draft picks for two years. This is the SECOND time they were caught (the first was at Greenbay last year). There was NOTHING done to them the first time.

I don't buy what some of the sports writers are saying. This DOES tarnish their 3 Super Bowl wins. How many times have they been cheating and NOT got caught???? So what if the signal recordings can't be utilized until the second half. That could be just enough to predict their opponents' play, therefore helping them to win.

I feel so bad for Chad Pennington (Jets QB). This was his first year back fully healthy. He gets hurt in the first game of the season. I hope he heals quickly.

Kickoff time at 1pm, Hinze Field!!! Steelers vs the Buffalo Bills....

Gona make the Bills shuffle on back to Buffalo........

Pittsburgh%20Steelers%20Football%20Vinyl%20No%201%20Hand.jpg

spaceball.gif

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif How the **** do you loose to the ****ing browns, Bengals? ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was trying to figure that out since you guys beat the Ravens last week and we kicked the Brownies ass's last week....
Steelers beat up on the Bills 26 to 3... Yeahhhhhhhh.....

AND Green Bay 35... NY 13...... Cheese Curds for everyone!!! lol

Karren

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cowboys spanked those Dolphins!
biggrin.gif
Yea baby!
five.gif
Congratulations!! And I see you moved ahead of the Steelers on total offense.... But still 26th on total defense?? I don't get that... Guess we'll see what happens when the Cowgirls face a team witha a real offense and real defense?? Lol

God was MNF on ESPN BOREING!!! Glad the Redskins won.... not a big fan of any of those East Coast PA teams!! lol And NcNabb couldn't hit anything except the ground with his passes!! lol

In the Denver vs Oalkand game, what the Denver coach did should be outlawed..... grabing an official and holding him there until just a split second before the ball is snapped to call a time out.... Oakland's kicker made the field goal and would have won the game but because of these antics it was called back and on his second atempt missed.... Denver went on to win but that really sucked IMHO!! Glad to see the Pat's got fined big time!!!

Karren

Back