2007-2008 NFL Football - Trash Talking Thread!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hehehe.

wanna.jpg

l_7262778fd7a1d1381fa3f6573dfbb0fa.jpg

l_72af2b3f10359d20d68298429173170d.gif

Lol. Last year. My hair was so horribly faded D:

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am BY NO MEANS a gracious winner, BUT I am not a sore loser either...a pissed off loser, but that's to be expected. LOL

Congratulations to the Pats!
Awwwwww... I hate the Pats!!! At least ya could have knocked them down a notch before we have to play them!! Did they cheat?? Take videos of any secret signals?? lol
Stillers have a by this week so i did not even turn on the TV... Yard work and house work.... fun fun fun I'm even taking Monday off work to help around the house... Who's playing SNF and MNF?

I like the Titans.. They really should have won today. I think there was one bad call but really they should have played better so it wouldnt have mattered. Hopefully they can get their act together before next week.

I am so angry. I'm just not going to talk... I'm just going to say I'm really angry and I'm sad our defense isn't taller to knock that damned field goal DOWN. D:

I hate losing...

Monday Nigh Football tonight ... NY Giants at Atlanta.... on ESPN..... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

biggrin.gif

Titans win! Not sure how they gave up all those points in the 4th but a win is a win.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif HAHAHA the steelers got beat!!! They got crunk too damn late!! Mean Woman!!! OLD NEWS!!! lol
Steelers kick the Ravens Butt's all the way back to Baltimore!!! 38 - 7!!! Yeaaaaa... Harrison on D was tackleing everyone that had the ball...

nfl_u_harrison_412.jpg

and Ben's with 5 TD passes in the first half.... Next Sunday the Brownies?? Damn have they improved since the Steelers ran over them the first meeting this season...

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Karren

I'm about to watch the Bills get their asses kicked by New England. {sigh} Why am I bothering?! And after a 4 game winning streak for Buffalo! Ah well!! Maybe they'll surprise me! (But I doubt it)

I really hate the Pats, Kathy!! Bunch of cheaters!! Too bad the Bills didn't kick their ass's!! And the Steelers lost to the Jets!! Ohhh the shame of it all!! Lol.

Well my wife's beloved Packers are still winning guess I'll root for them for a while!!!

smile.gif

I knew it was going to happen! The Bills just can't perform under pressure worth a crap!! Well...at least it wasn't one of those heartbreaking losses they like to do. Like missing a FG in the last 10 seconds or something. {sigh}...

On a high note though, my SECOND favorite team, the Browns, won in OT!! Woo hoo!! And what a win! I used to live in Cleveland so I like them too!! I like to root for the losers! Err....I mean, the underdogs!!

Hey Kathy!! If you like underdogs so much then you can root for Detriot and I'll take Green Bay on Thanksgiving day!! Hope were having Bratwurst instead of turkey!! Lol. Or better yet turkey Bratts!!
smile.gif
. Kill two birds with one sausage!! Lol

MNF!!! Steelers vs the Dolphins in the Burgh... Its raining like crazy here and they just laid down new turf yesterday.. Should make for some messy football for sure...

And the Eagle almost beat the Pats... Too bad.. I hate New England!!

Also Green Bay vs the Cowboys on Thursday night!! Should be a great game ... Hope Farve kicks the Cowgirls ass's.. Hehe

Karren

I guess everyone's team was pwned since there is no posting since Nov 26, LOL! You suck

Anyhow, I am a huge football fan without a "team". (I live in LA) lol Chargers are closest to me.

I have to hand it to the GIANTS who pwnt the Cowgirls and the Chargers who's second string setup owned the colts. WTF happened to Manning?

Packers are STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKED that they don't hav to travel to Dallas and will host the game against the HOT Eli Manning and his team. They are on fire right now.

Let's get the trash talking out!!!

Well the Steelers died quickley. But they have been dieing the second half of the season... then the Colts fell to SD! I had hoped they would be able to stop New England but I guess SD will have to give it a shot! And now Dallas? How about them Cowgirls?? Lol. God, all the biggies are tumbling early!! Except NE!!

Yeah Packers!! Down 14 points and coming back in the snow storm to kick Seatles butt!! I hope Favre take them all the way to the Super Bowl!!

Might be New England vs Green Bay..

I got my cheese head hat out and a couple dozen Brattwurst in the freezer!! Hahaha

I was on the edge of the couch the WHOLE game yesterday, knocking on wood every time my husband said something positive about the Chargers and practically biting one of the throw pillows, I was so anxious. I can't believe that throw by Rivers to Chambers for the TD, and that the Chargers were still able to hold off Indy without their stars. Go Chargers!!!

I used to like the Patriors, but after they came in here and stomped on the Chargers' logo, mocking the "Lights Out" dance, I realized they're a bunch of egotistical jerks, not the selfless good guys their fans try to pretend they are. I'm rooting for the Chargers' D to lay Brady out and put him flat on his back, really rattle him. I have no love for someone who abandons the mother of his child to take up with a model. None. I want to see the Chargers silence all the sumg Patriots fans. Go Chargers!!!

If you guys would like to topple the Pats then it wouldn't hurt my feelings!! Hahaha. Then Green Bay will whoop your butts at the big game!!! God I'm getting hungry for cheese curds all of a sudden!!
smile.gif

Back