2007-2008 NFL Football - Trash Talking Thread!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bucs won again! YAAAYYY!!!
biggrin.gif

Yeee Haaaa Steelers over the 49'ers 37 - 16!! Scored on defense, scored on offense and scored on special teams.... What a great start 0 and 3.....

And my wife's beloved Packers beat the Chargers 31 to 24..... Makes for a happy house!!!

Karren

The Steelers crushed another team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They got TDs on Offense, Defense and Special Teams! We're awesome!!!!
biggrin.gif

Side note: Only two TDs allowed in three games. Haven't allowed a single 100 yard rusher in 28 games!!!!!!!!

Yeah Kat and Mandy!!! We need to change the name of this therad to the Steelers Trash Talking thread... lol cause everyone else quite talking!! Guess their teams aren't winning?? lol

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ahem...I believe my Cowboys put a whuppin' on those Bears last night.
rotfl.gif

Dallas 34

Chicago 10

...just in case anyone missed it.
wink.gif

I actually watched the game... and was concerned early on that both teams were going to fumble and intercept their way to oblivian.... Then the Cowboys turned it around and the Bears didn't..... Probably just luck... hehe

My son in law is a Cowboys fan. That's his background on his myspace page. Random fact for yall..................................

Well my Gators lost last night to Auburn 20-17. They were the only loss last season. I'm so bummed.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Everyone's teams won today except mines. Baaaaaaaahumbag. Steeler's gave the game away.... but Greenbay won so my wife is happy...

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif Steeler's gave the game away.... but Greenbay won so my wife is happy... The Steelers just couldn't get the running game going. They had some mistakes that put the on their heels early. They just couldn't get it together to pull it off.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif The Steelers just couldn't get the running game going. They had some mistakes that put the on their heels early. They just couldn't get it together to pull it off.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
I miss Betis's ability to plow through the line with two or three would be tacklers on his back...... Parker just doesn't have the mass... Don't knwo why they didn't run around the end more instead of trying to run up the middle... which went no where...

Shut Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Steelers are back on a roll. They gave the Seahawks their first shutout since 2000.

Way to go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back