2007-2008 NFL Football - Trash Talking Thread!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by katnahat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Shut Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Steelers are back on a roll. They gave the Seahawks their first shutout since 2000.

Way to go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!! Ben was on fire.. Had like 11 completions in a row.. It was all Steelers after the first score in the end of the half.. The Steelets D was unwavering.. My wife said Holmgren looked like he had a sunburn... Is said I think he's just pissed off.. Lol
Green Bay's beating Chicago 7-0 in the 2nd..

Karren

Broncos lost... again.
pissoff.gif

Can't believe that green Bay fell apart in the second half of SNF last night.. What ever they were doing in the first half they stopped in the second. And what ever the Bears wernt doing in the first they started doin in the last half...

Who's playing tonight on MNF?? Heros is on tonight so may have to slipt the screen and watch both!!

I just can't sit inside on a beautiful day Saturday and watch football, that's what highlights are for on the 10 pm news. I am definitely more of a college football fan.

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cowboys and the Bills baby!!
rockwoot.gif
Ohhhh Them!! Guess I'll watch Hero's!!
biggrin.gif

The guy throws 5!!!, count 'em 5!!! interceptions and we STILL lose!!! OMFG!!! It's the Bills fate!! They choke at the crucial moment EVERY TIME!!! I hate them!!!

Tony just had a reminicent of last season. But it's ok, our little kicker saved his and TO's non catchin behinds.

But...no pointing fingers, the point is.... WE WON, WE WON, WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I do everyday!!! Since I have allot of Wisconsin buddies who live and breathe the Packers. Most packer fans are found inside the butter burger or COPS burger places with bil ol' green puffy jackets or green #4 jerseys on. I loath the pack other than Brett Favre, who is a class act as QB

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nick Folk is my new boyfriend!
rofl.gif
Nick is THE man!
rockwoot.gif

*Teonaka is STILL running around screaming, crying and yelling*

Yes, I give him some serious credit!! Not one but TWO over from his record distance.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, I give him some serious credit!! Not one but TWO over from his record distance. Yeah...do have to give him credit for that! Much as I HATE to!!! LOL!! Damn Bills!! Been breakin' our hearts up here for DECADES!!!

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Heck yea!! EVEN when the Bills pulled that cheat move, Nick could NOT be denied!!! Cheaters never win!!
moa.gif

Was it a cheat? It looked as if the REF wouldn't call time out when the coach was saying NOW NOW NOW NOW
NO?

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aww, I'm sorry your team is a bunch of losers...I mean, lost tonight. Have a hug.
hug.gif
rofl.gif
No, seriously, y'all gave us a good fight. Good game.
shakehands.gif
You brat!! LOL!! Try and be a gracious winner,eh? I'm depressed! I'm going to bed!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG Dallas pulled that out of their asses unlike the PACKERS could. lol Lol. I <3 you. Packers = Lifetime Rivals >
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Ohappydayes /img/forum/go_quote.gif What?
unsure.gif
I was gracious! Gave you a hug, a handshake AND a compliment! Geesh...can't please those Bills fans.
laughing.gif
And on top of that you had our quarter back for the majority of the game...that's not gracious?!
rofl2.gif
LOL... Glad the Steelers don't play the "Cowgirls" during the regular season... I'm not a gracious winner!!
biggrin.gif
lol.
So which is it...this morning?? You hate Tony Romo or you love him?? I can't remember and got really confused last night.. I still think he needs to get checked out for color blindness.. All those white and blue jerseys getting mixed up with those blue and white ones!! He did have a really good pass completion rate.. Even though most of them were to the wrong team!! Hehe

Unbelievable! Dallas won that game???? I had to go to bed just after halftime. I thought they were toast.

Crayton must have got alot done in the 2nd half. He got me 14 fantasy points. Julius Jones did nothing for me, once again. I don't expect alot since Marion Barber is getting half the carries. I do expect more than 4 points!!

I still can't believe they won. How can a team turn the ball over that many times and WIN???? Romo was awful. Talk about the "big stage" jitters.

I feel bad for Buffalo. They wore their kick-ass throwback uniforms. Those helmets were awesome! It was their first Monday night in, what was it, 13 years?? They played their asses off (in the half I saw anyway). The crowd was rocking too. Um, I feel bad for everybody.
frown.gif

Back